Rave time!

Quick question! Is it bad that I get embarrassed when people vote on my stories and add them to their reading lists? I really need advice DarkSoulQueen4Ever. Anyways...ENJOY THE RAVE CHAPTER! Plus this will have solma in it. Don't kill me cuz. Also I apologize for my awful grammar.

~Soul's P.O.V~

"Soul~ Wake up." I felt a soft hit on my head. I opened my eyes and saw Maka. "M-Maka!" I sat up and saw a fairy tale book next to Maka. I quickly felt my head but...no dent? "I didn't Maka chop you." She laughed and walked out the room. I laid back down on my bed then my phone burst with notifications. I groaned and picked it up. "Twitter....Twitter...Instagram....Instagram...Instagram...Tumbler....Tumbler....Text from Kid...wait...10 texts from Kid." I swiped the phone screen and read all the texts. "Hey Soul can you tell Maka to return a book, Soul don't forget the rave tonight-Rave?" I sat up and looked at the clothes sitting on my chair. Headphones, a beanie, hoodie, ripped jeans, and my DJ Ipod. I changed into the clothes and plugged the headphones into the Ipod. I walked outside and saw Crona, Maka, Liz, Patty, and Kid all dressed in their rave clothes. "Hey Soul." Liz waved. "Are we going to a rave?" They nodded and I flopped on the couch. "Lucy and Juvia are downstairs talking to the others." I looked at her. "Even Natsu and Gray?" She shook her head no. "What's up with those four?" Liz said. We all shrugged. Then there were two knocks. "Can we come in?" Laxus poked his head in. "Sure." He walked in and was wearing party clothes. "What time is it?" Everyone sweat dropped. "Soul...it's 10:30 pm." I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. "Come on." We walked out and ran into the others.

Girls

Juvia^

Juvia^

Lucy^