Pool day

~Levy's P.O.V~

"Lu-chan!" I whined loudly as us girls walked down the hallway in bikinis. "How could you let me get these?" I cried cutely as I pointed at my new piercings. "I was to busy being drunk and arm wrestling Erza." Erza smiled proudly at Lucy's strength. "Finally you're here." Maka waved to us. "Ready?" We nodded. We walked outside and saw the guys including Juvia talking. "Hey!" Soul smiled at Maka. Everyone jumped into the pool but I sat down on a pool chair and stared angrily at my belly button ring. A huge shadow loomed over me and sighed. I looked up and saw the one and only, Gajeel. "What're you doing Shrimp?" I was too distracted by the pain from my lip rings to answer. "Why'd you let me do this?" I pointed at the earrings. "You were drunk, I was drunk, and we were at a rave." I rolled my eyes. "Okay." I smiled and got up. "Well no point in hiding it." I happily jumped into the pool splashing Erza and Jellal. "Hey!" I laughed with Gajeel. After a few minutes of splashing I was hit softly with a volleyball. "Levy-chan let's play!" I nodded and swam to the side with Lu-chan. The teams were: Me, Lu-chan, Erza, Juvia, and Gajeel. The second team was: Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz, and Natsu. "First serve!" Natsu shouted. He served the ball and it went right for Lu-chan. She easily spiked it and hit it over the net. Kid and Maka missed it and we got a point. "Nice one Lucy!" Erza slapped her back and Juvia nodded. "T-thanks." She smiled shyly. "My turn!" I was getting ready to serve the ball. I served it and Soul hit it back.

Gajeel hit the ball back and Natsu got it. We continued to hit it back and forth until Erza and I missed it. "Point! Score 1-1. Match point!" Jellal yelled. We decided to just go to two points. "Here we go!" Maka served the ball and it was perfect. Lucy hit the ball and Natsu hit it back. Then Soul, next Gajeel, then Kid, Erza, Liz, finally I hit the ball and they missed it. "Winners!" Jellal pointed at our team. "Nice save Shrimp!" Gajeel put me on his back and e laughed at his childish ways. "Let's play Marco Polo!" Mira yelled and I was it. "Marco!"                                       

"Polo!" I followed Erza's voice. "Marco!" I yelled. "Polo!" I followed Gajeel's voice. "Marco!" I could tell I was in the middle of the pool. "Polo!" Gray yelled. He was close so I tapped his head. "She got me." I opened my eyes and everyone was out of the pool. "Cheaters!" They laughed at my pouty face and jumped back into the pool. We played a couple more rounds. My favorite one was when Soul was it and he groped Patty. Maka got jealous and Soul got a hard slap to the face. We laughed so hard some of us fell into the water. Then music started playing and we had a pool party. Lu-chan and I talked for a while until some drunk guys walked out. "Well, well, well lookie here some chicks in bikinis." Crap! The guys, Erza, and Mira are gone getting towels. "Hey there hot stuff." He grabbed Lu-chan's wrist and pulled her out of the water. "Hey!" Juvia tried to help but another guy wrapped his arms around her. "Where you going?" He also grabbed Maka. "Hey, Hey, Hey sissies." One guy held onto Liz and Patty. "Hello Shrimp." A guy pulled me out of the water and pinned me on the ground. "Get off!" We all yelled but they wouldn't. I struggled and kicked until the door burst open. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Gajeel punched my guy, Jellal took Lucy's, Erza and Mira took Juvia's, Kid took Liz and Patty's, and Soul brutally beat Maka's.

"Screw those guys." Natsu and Gray said. "YOU JUST STOOD THERE!" We all yelled and the tsked. "I already miss Blackstar and Tsubaki." Maka sighed. "I hired those guys for substitutes." Laxus and Mira said. "Cool." We relaxed for a little longer until we all decided to head back inside. "I just want to watch Hunger games!" Jellal and I yelled. "Us too." Everyone said and we walked into a room and popped in the movie. We watched for a few more minutes until that one line we all said together besides Natsu and Gray because their idiots. "I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute." We watched longer and then the movie ended. We all fell asleep and I could agree....

I wasn't prepared for what Lucy told me the next morning