Chapter 1

As I finished editing my video I looked an saw that I had 1 million subs (subscribers on YouTube). I guess I was officially famous because of YouTube. I got really excited because I might be able to collab with YouTubers!! Oh ya.. You might want to know who I am right. Okay. I'm Bethany Peters. A 18 year old YouTube sensation. I was invited to Vidcon this year. I can't wait to meet all the famous YouTubers. The problem is, I don't feel famous. I feel like a teenager. I just can't describe it.

Vidcon is in a couple days now. I packed three duffle bags full if clothes. I live in Connecticut so I have to fly all the way to California. I leave for the air-port in a few hours. But just as I know those hours went by slow with the agonizing pain that I might meet Tyler Oakley, Jenna Marbles, Shane Dawson, Lisbug and more! I pack my car and drive to the air-port. When I wait for them to call my flight to board a about 13 year old girl runs toward me. She says "OMG your Bethany Peters!! Omg I LOVE you ! Can you sign my phone case?!??" I say "Sure" and sign it for her. She runs off screaming. *Loud Speaker* "Now boarding Los Angeles California Gate 4." I grab my things and get on the plane.