Chapter 17

Kian was in a motorcycle accident. Kian's friend was riding and the thing went out of control and they crashed into a tree. Kian's friend left the scene of the crash. Kian is unconsious and he'll have to go to the hospital.

We follow the ambulance to the hospital. They bring Kian in and we wait in the waiting room. 30 minutes after a doctor calls us over. "Mr. Lawley is in a coma. I'm not sure when he'll wake up, but I will have that information soon." The doctor says. Andrea and I start crying. We both hug each other crying. I see Sam trying to hold back the tears, but I know that Sam has faith in Kian.

We wait and wait until about 2:00 in the morning. We all fell asleep in the waiting room, with me next to Sam and Andrea next to me. We are all leaning on each other from exhaustion. Ricky, Alyssa, and Connor are on the other side and Trevor and Jc are across from us. Someone shakes Andrea which wakes Sam and I up, along with everyone else. It's the doctor, and I'm hoping for the best. I wake up Jc and Trevor and Andrea wakes up Ricky, Alyssa, and Connor.

"The estimate is a week or more." The doctor says. Andrea sighs and says "Okay, thank you." The doctor walks off and a nurse calls us over so we can see him. When we get into the room, Andrea darts to his side. We all go to his other side and just look at him. Everyone is tearing up and so am I.

"Um, excuse me, but I need you to leave." Says a nurse walking in. Andrea kisses Kian on the lips and I give him a kiss on the forehead. We leave and go home. None of us eat for the day. We are all too shocked. All of us sit worried and unsteady. We can't stay still. I fall asleep on the couch at 1:00 in the afternoon.

I have this dream. Sam and Ricky are dragging me into our room. Everything is a blur accept that Ricky leaves. Then I don't know what ever happened in the dream. Although I wish I knew.