Chapter 4

After all the signing my hand hurts. They tell all the fans to leave and they do. I got visit O2L's booth. Sam looks at me with a smirk. "What?" I say. He laughs "That's part of being popular". I giggle a little bit. Connor says "Hey do you want to hang out with us, if you have nothing?"  I reply with a nod and walk out the doors. Kian tells some funny joke that makes all of us laugh. The only reason they stayed in a hotel was because the hotel was close to Vidcon and their house was not. We get to the hotel and Jc opens my door for me. I say "Thank you" and get out of the car. One by one we get out and head in. The lobby is a lot cooler becuase the AC was on. We walk up to their room and Ricky says "Uhh I locked the key in the room.."  I whip out a bobbie pin and jiggle it around. I hear a click and the doors opens slightly. "Whoa" Sam says. I smile at him and he smiles back.

We walk in and i put my phone down on the bed. I open the curtains and allow sunlight to come in. I turn around and see all of the boys taking selfies on my phone. I get in the selfie too and post it on Instagram. I tag everyone in it and it instantly gets a TON of likes. "What challenge do you want to do Sam?" I say.  "How about we do the smoothie challenge" he says with a smirk. I nod and say "Sure". 

We go to a nearby store. Sam gets 10 yummy/good items and I get 10 gross items. Kian and Ricky come with me to get the stuff and Connor and Trevor go with Sam. "Hey Bethany I think Sam likes you" Kian says. "Probably not" I say. Kian says " Look he's one of my best friends and i know he likes you. He was even hoping to meet you before we came to Vidcon". 

Bethany's POV:

Oh my god. Was it true? I'm not sure but I trust that he wouldnt lie to me. Well I have a way of finding out if he really does like me. We are going to play Truth or Dare. Tonight. 

I pick out my 10 disgusting items. I got fish oil, tartar sauce, tomato juice, clams, meat baby food, wasabi, tomato sauce, ground sausage, canned soup, and cheese. It was pretty gross just picking them out. Sam got ice cream, strawberries, mango, whipcream, frosting, bananas, swedish fish, chocolate, Nutella, and Starbucks coffee drinks. I'm a little scared for this challenge becuase i will probably puke if i get the meat baby food. Kian and Trevor get everything ready (numbering the items and getting the belnder and glasses). We set up the camera and was going to start filming. I couldnt wait to be filming with Sam Pottorff. The Sam Pottorff. Then Kian texted me (how he got my number i dont know).

Kian: Sam likes you I can tell.

Me: No he doesnt.

Kian: Okay lets test him by playing Truth or Dare tonight.

Me: Okay

How did he know what I was thinking....Odd.