Chapter 30 - Part 2

"Rawrrrrr!!!!!" Jc screams as he jumps out of the bushes. "I fucking hate you, Jc." I yell from the pool. Jc laughs and jumps into the pool. Kian, Connor, and Trevor come too. We all have a midnight swim. Sam and I get out, but he grabs me and jumps into the pool, me in his arms. That's when we hear a knock on the door. I get out of the pool, grab a towel, "dry off", and go answer the door. It's a police officer.

"Hello officer." I say smiling, my towel falling to the ground. "I got a complaint of noise." He says calmly. "Oh sorry, all of my friends went out for a swim." I say, trying not to seem like I'm nervous. "Yeah, just keep it down okay?" He says. "I will sir. Thank you." I say. I run out to the pool. "Guys we got a complaint of being loud, so we have to go inside." I say, in sort of a hushed tone. They all get out, grabbing their towels and going inside.

Sam goes and turns off the pool lights and I goes inside, I follow. I go take a shower to go wash the chlorine smell off of me. When I get out of the shower Sam throws me one of his sweatshirts. I put on some of my pajama shorts on and slip on the hoodie. Sam and I walk down stairs holding hands, finding that everyone left. We go into the kitchen and decide to make some cupcakes, even though its 2:00 in the morning. I go into the pantry.

I turn back around and go to go put the items on the counter. Sam went upstairs when I went to go get the ingredients. I jump when I see a man outside. Except he wasn't outside, he was behind me.

not alone ♡ o2l fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें