CH 14 - I Know You

Hello,

Thank you for following my story

Note 1: In Italics, the storyteller speaking (moi ^^)

Note 2: I don't know if you noticed but since Alison lost her memories, she always call Emily by her complete name; she will only called her as 'Em' once her memories are back

Note 3: In this chapter, I will quote some sentences of previous chapters

Note 4: Also the adjective of 'self-absorbed ass' was used in chapter 9 "Reckless" when Alison talked with Spencer (it has the same meaning here)

Note 5: At the end of this chapter, you will have an advance on one sentence of the discussion that Alison had with her Mom before the loss of her memories

Note 6: Attention, in this chapter there will be more sexual context in one part...

Chapter 14 – I know You

(In spencer's house)

Hanna.- "Are we no waiting for Em?"

Spencer.- "She's no coming; she told me that she needs to modify her essay for English"

Hanna.- "Ohh; Erza is back as English teacher right?"

Spencer.- "Yeah, he's also the particular tutor of Alison"

Hanna padding the back of Aria.- "Are you ok with his come back?"

Aria.- "I'm working on it.."

Spencer.- "We are here for you Ar"

Aria.- "I know thanks"

Spencer.- "So coming back to business; I don't know if you have noticed it but it has been a while since we have no news of A"

Aria.- "A little break is nice"

Hanna.- "Yeah but I'm wondering what he can be complotting..."

Spencer.- "Hanna is right; it's just after the calm that a storm happens..."

Aria.- "It could not be related the absence of A with the absence of Ali's parents?

Spencer.- "I also thought that, it's very normal the business travels of his Dad but the absence of her mom is unusual"

The girls continued talking about a lot of theories...

(Emily's house)

Emily.- "Please come in"

Alison.- "Thanks, are we alone?"

The blonde asked as she was taking out her coat and entering in the living room.

Emily.- "Yeah, my mom is visiting my uncle..."

The brunette was talking but Alison was lost in her own thoughts; since the moment she put one foot in that house; her head started to hurt, being in that house made her feel a lot of anxiety and mixed emotions of happiness and pain; Alison was looking all around the place and she could heard echoes of old memories, like internal voices inside her head; she put her hands over her ears, she was starting to think that she was becoming crazy...

Emily approached and asked.- "Ali are you feeling ok?"

Alison.- "It's just a headache; do you have an aspirin?"

Emily worried.- "Yes, but are you sure that is nothing else? You're sweating; if you want I can bring you to the doc..."

Alison.- "It's not necessary really, don't worry..."