CH 24 - Let me be your Hero

Hello,

Note 1: Everything between quotes " " it's dialogue

Note 2: If it wasn't clear on last chapter, Alison's biological mother is Mary Drake

Note 3: Here, the story of Cece as –A is very similar of which was told in season 6, when Cece reveals herself as –A. I will not get into the details on my story.

Chapter 24 – Let me be your Hero

Alison started to open her eyes...

Cece. – "Finally, you're awaking..." (She ran a hand through Alison's hair and said) "You're a real dream beauty Barbie..."

Alison was disoriented; but she tried to pull back when she felt the touch of Cece on her cheek.

Alison found herself trapped in a chair with tape on her arms and legs when she said with big eyes of shock. – "Cece?! What ..."

Alison couldn't end her sentence because Cece put a finger against her lips and murmured "Shhh..."

Cece pulled away and Alison noticed that they were in the pool of the school.

Cece started to play with the water of the pool with her hand as she said. – "Do you remember that summer? We had a hell of a lot of fun in the water and also outside: parties, dancing..." (She turned her head towards Alison and looked her in the eyes) "But don't worry; we will have more fun; I'm preparing a big surprise for you Ali..."

Alison gulped. – "Cece are you working for -A?"

Cece smiled and replied. – "Come on Barbie, you're smarter than that... I'm '-A'! Let me tell you my story..."

(In the bathroom of the school)

The girls were talking with the cops on the phone, and Emily was punching everything that was around her as expression of her frustration. Hanna approached and patted the back of the brunette in order to calm her down.

Hanna. – "Em, you need to calm down..."

Emily cried. – "I can't! The last time, Melissa almost killed her! God knows if she hasn't done it already!"

Aria. – "Don't say that Em! In time like these we need to stay positive!"

Blair went to the bathroom and when she opened the door, she noticed all the girls in there and she asked.

Blair. – "What is happening? Where is blondie?"

Emily gulped and Spencer answered for her.

Spencer. – "Someone has taken her... we believe it was my sister who escaped today..."

Blair. – "What?! How..." (She looked to Emily and noticed that she had Alison's handbag on her hands) "It's her phone inside?"

Emily looked inside and said. – "No..."

Detective Tanner said on the phone on speaker. – "Look girls, your parents are in the way, we appreciate your help but we're taking it from here... we are in our way to the school, please don't touch anything; we will need it as evidence..."

Spencer hangs up the call. The girls were in the hallway of the school before their parents arrived; they were talking.

Emily. – "I'm going to look for her..."