Ch 61 - Here's to future days

Hello, So this chapter will follow immediately after the last scene of the previous chapter, Emison's renewal of their vows; Alison doesn't remember Emily but in this chapter, something will trigger her memory. Now, this chapter will mention some things of the past, especially from chapters: 'Show me Love' (Emison's talk about trust); Time of my life (Alison's bracelet with charms, Emily's gift); 'Dark was the night' (Alison finding out that Jason was the other hoodie in the fatal Christmas when Enzo died); 'All eyes on Me' (Liars giving Alison as the killer of Melissa to AD) and 'Killer' (Jason trying to save Alison from Rollins); 'We are one part II' (Alison's vows)

Chapter 61 – Here's to future days

(Alison's narrative)

Future... I always tried to control it... to predict it... but the truth is that when something begins you generally have no idea how it is going to end. We've no idea what life will bring us; but even if we don't know, we toast to life, we call to a gathering of people to raise their glasses and we toast... we toast for happy days to come, for a new begging, for a new goal in life... we toast for family... for friends... for love... love... so much love...

(In the DiLaurentis-Fields' house)

All the girls were happy, celebrating with Alison and Emily the renewal of their vows, they were having a lovely night, dancing, laughing and smiling... it was just a perfect moment with friends and family. At the moment of the cake, the girls sat together in the same table, talking...

Alison was happily looking at her diamond ring that Emily just gave her and Emily noticed it...

Emily. – "Do you like it?"

Alison smiled. – "I love it!" (She kissed her and smiled) "Thank you..."

Emily chuckled and blushed

Hanna. – "I'm impressed Em, I didn't know that a school teacher could buy so beautiful ring... damn maybe I should have become a teacher if the salary was that good..."

(Chuckles)

Spencer mocked. – "Yeah... you like a teacher... providing wisdom... yeah..."

Hanna. – "Hey, I'm smart! The other day I solve a crossword all by myself..."

Aria. – "Hann... the crosswords of the cereal box doesn't count..."

Hanna rolled her eyes and all the girls chuckled

Blair. – "But serious Emily, it's a beautiful ring... where did you buy it?"

Spencer said with a bitter tone. – "Why are you asking?" (She squint her eyes) "Are you planning on proposing to someone?" (She looked by the corner of her eyes towards Sabrina that was talking with Yvonne and Toby and she just huffed)

Blair almost choked when she heard the word 'proposing'; Alison laughed and she just patted Blair's back, trying to help the girl to breathe...

Emily chuckled. – "Well, to be honest, I didn't buy it; it belonged to my grandma..." (She looked at the diamond ring that Alison gave her years ago and smiled) "But I think that it doesn't compare with the ring that Ali gave me..."

Alison saw the ring and asked. – "So tell me, how did I propose?"

Emily. – "Mmm... do you want me to tell you about the 1st time or the second?"

Alison raised an eye brow. – "What?! How many times I proposed to you?!"

Emily chuckled and blushed. – "Two... and both were beautiful..."