CH 23 - Uncontrollably love

Hello,

Note 1: In Italics, the storyteller speaking (moi ^^)

Note 2: For the ball scenario let's say that it was the same (dresses and decoration) that episode 13 from season 5 like in the tv series

Chapter 23 – Uncontrollably love

(At School)

Hanna.- "Hey Em, why Ali is not here yet?"

Emily.- "She had an appointment with the doctor, it seems that they will take off the plaster of her arm today..."

Spencer.- "And what about her appointment with the police?"

Emily. - "I'm not sure when it is..."

Aria. - "In any case, it's still on, the plan for tomorrow right?"

Hanna. - "Yes Ar, you must feel thrill because you will be able to benefice of the advice of the best fashionist of Rosewood"

Aria raised an eyebrow when she replied. - "And I'm guessing that is you?"

Hanna. - "Damn right!"

Everybody laughed

(In the hospital)

Doctor. - "So Alison; now that your arm is free; how do you feel?"

Alison. - "Well, it was starting to give me itchy so I feel better now, thanks"

Mary. - "Doctor, is any indication that we must follow for her?"

Doctor. - "No really, I just hope this will be the last time in a long time to see you as a patient around here ok..."

Alison smirked. - "Yeah, me too, I think that I became a regular client of this hospital..."

They both got out of the medical office.

Alison murmured. - "Mmm... thanks to accompany me here..."

Mary. - "No, Alison, thank you for let me in... in your life..."

Alison. - "Yeah... Mmm..."

Mary.- "What is it Alison?"

Alison. - "I will like to pay a visit to Jason now that we're here..."

Mary.- "Of course..."

(Jason's room at the hospital)

Alison got in alone, she took her time to approach, and it was difficult for her to see Jason like this. Once she was beside his bed and she could look at him closely, the tears started to fall.

Alison grabbed his hand and her tone of voice reflected so much sorrow when she said. - "God please forgive us for our sins... I never wanted any of this to happen Jason, every day I pray for you..."

(She approached and kissed his cheek and then she whispered to his ear) "Please bro, come back to me... I need you at my side..." (She cried and then her tone of voice changed to a mix of sorrow and anger when she said) "I'm sorry Jason but I have made my mind, I will end your mother! Jessica must pay! I just hope that when you wake-up; you will not hate me because of that..." (She kissed him in the cheek again before she left)

(At the school during the lunch breaks)

The girls were in the cafeteria when they all were shocked by the news of Alison