CH 49 - My boys

Hello,

Thank you for the comments, the stars & following this story :D !

Note 1: All the right of the music lyrics go to the respective authors

Note 2: In the part of NY, they will mention some facts that happened on chapter 'Bitch mode on'; when Mona tried to blackmail Hanna with a video...

Note 3: Like in the tv show; Spencer and Caleb met once again on Europe...

Chapter 49 – My boys

(In the Fields-DiLaurentis house)

Since the moment, the boys made their 1st steps; they went in a second from walking to running.

Emily was chasing her three kids all over the house, trying to put their little jackets on them...

Emily said as she was chasing her kids. – "Boys! Wait! Wear your jackets! Your mama is going to arrive in any second and you need to be ready by then in order to go out... come on boys!"

(Baby laughs and babbling)

The boys continued running, they loved made the brunette ran after them. They were running all over the diner room when Alison came back home from work.

Alison. – "Em... are you ready? The reservation is at 6pm..."

The blonde made her way to the living room, where her kids were running; the blonde smirked seeing her wife running after the boys...

Alison smirked. – "Do you need help mermaid...?"

Emily sighed as she was running after the kids. – "I got it...."

Alison smirked. – "Yeah... I can see that..."

The blonde put two fingers on her mouth and whistled, the boys stopped in front of the blonde; Alison didn't say anything, she just glanced to them with the arms crossed and the boys stood quietly, seeing the authorial figure of Alison.

Emily. – "I really, don't know how you do it..." (She approached to the kids and she was putting a jacket to one of them) "I've tried that and nothing... but when you do it... they stood firm, like little soldiers..."

Alison smirked as she grabbed one of the jackets from her wife and started to dress one of the boys. – "Well, what can I say... not for nothing I was Queen Bee Em, it's a natural talent..."

Emily chuckled and continued putting the jackets on the boys.

Alison grabbed two kids on her arms and said. – "Ok... let's go, Em... you don't wanna be late for your Dad's birthday... don't forget his gift that it's on the kitchen..."

Emily said as she held the other kid on her arms. – "Ok..."

They girls left home and went to celebrate Wayne's birthday.

In another day on the house, Emily was playing peek-a-boo with the kids as Alison was making their porridge to eat.

Emily, baby-talk as she covert her face with her hands. – "Hey boys! Peek-a-boo..." (She covert her face with her hands and said) "Where is mommy?!"

(Baby babbling)

Emily said as she removed her hands from her face and made a goofy face to her kids. – "Peek-a-boo! Here is mommy!"

The babies laughed and waved their arms. Emily continued repeating the same game again and again and Alison came back with the food for the kids; the blonde chuckled seeing her wife's game...