CH 71 - Now or Never

Hello,

Everything in bold italic it'll be the character's narrative, like an internal dialogue, and thank you for liking this story, so this chapter will start the morning after last chapter, so, like you can see, I'm shipping Spencer with Blair, I'm really bad to make a name for them so, please if you've any idea of what could be the name of the ship, please let me know... thanks!

NOTE: Remember that Alison helped Hanna to build a brand of clothes (chapter: My Boys)

Chapter 71 – Now or Never

*** Spencer's narrative ***

If you want to take care of tomorrow, you need to take better care of today. We spend a lot of time focused on the future, planning it, working toward it. But at some point, you need to realize we always live now. Not after high school, not after college, right now. This is it. It's here. All we have to do is entrust ourselves to the life we now live because this it... there's no next time... no time-outs, no second chances... it's now or never... and I choose now...

(Spencer's barn)

*** Music background: Come to think by Gabrielle Current ***

Memories of last night repeat over and over in Spencer's mind and a big smile appears in her face as she can still feel all the pleasure she felt last night. Her smile gets bigger when she feels someone kissing her back...

Spencer mumbles without open her eyes. – "Uhmm... I'm sleeping..."

Blair has Spencer into her arms, she's the big spoon and she couldn't be happier; the young doctor has woken up with a lot of girls in the past, but this is the 1st time she wishes to always wake up like this... with her at her side...

Blair says as she maps Spencer's back with kisses. – "Keep sleeping..."

Spencer. – "You're distracting my sleep..."

Blair's lips climb towards Spencer's neck and Spencer's body vibes when she feels the young doctor sucking her neck. Both naked in bed; Blair presses her body against Spencer and the other brunette bites her lips when she feels the hard nipples of Blair rubbing against her back...

Spencer moans. – "Blair... I...."

Blair whispers in Spencer's ear. – "Tell me what you want..."

Spencer doesn't say a word, she just guides Blair's hand to the South of her body... between her legs. The young doctor smiles and she keeps attacking Spencer's neck as her fingers makes friction with the hot pool that Spencer has between her legs...

Spencer moans. – "Fuck!"

Blair keeps roaming her fingers around the clit of the other girl; teasing the area and she just groans when she her the moisty noises that Spencer's low spot is doing...

Blair smirks. – "You're already so wet... is it because of me?"

Spencer catches Blair's butt with one hand and squeezes it hard as her hips starts rocking against Blair's hand.

Spencer. – "Don't get cocky and just fuck me!"

Blair kisses Spencer's ear and whispers. – "You're so hot when you give me orders..."

Spencer smiles and moans hard when she feels the long fingers of the other girl getting inside her moisty walls. Spencer start moaning Blair's name louder and louder as Blair slide her fingers in and out without stop and the doctor moans too as Spencer keeps squeezing her butt and provoking friction between their bodies. Feeling Spencer's butt rubbing against her was all Blair needed to build her orgasm...