CH 57 - Killer

Hi, guys, so intense last chapter and this will not be the exception ^^.So about this chapter, it will follow immediately after last one, when Jason showed up for Alison... also, remember that one of the many nicknames of Emily is 'Killer' and some parts of this chapter will be very similar of the episode 'tick tock bitches' 7x01...

Chapter 57 – Killer

(At Welby)

Jason was walking behind the doctor on the hallway of the hospital; he looked at him with a serious look; something 'smell wrong in this doctor' that was the constant thought of Jason. As soon as Elliot opened the door of the room, Jason ran towards his sister...

Jason said with a breaking voice. - "Ali! What happened to you?!"

Jason was with watery-eyes as he stared at his little sis, lying down in a bed, completely doped, with a lost look that showed red eyes of so much crying. His broken facial expression started to flip on anger as he noticed the marks on her neck and some blood stains in her hospital clothes...

Jason said with a lot of anger. - "What are you doing to my sister!"

Jason took Elliot from the collar of his neck and threw him against the wall; Jason was showing a killer face as he stared at him, his face reflected a lot of anger and it didn't change until he heard someone talking to him...

Alison. - "Jason?!"

Jason quickly turned in her direction and sat at her side in bed; he liberated her from the ties that where keeping her wrists glued to that bed; he grabbed her in his arms and put a lot of kisses on her head as he caressed the back of her head....

Jason said between the kisses. - "It's ok Ali... I'm here..."

Alison was still dizzy for all the drugs but she was sure that she wasn't hallucinating; she just cried, pressing her face against Jason's chest; for a moment everything looked brighter like if everything would be ok...

Jason groaned of pain as he rubbed his neck. - "What a h-...?!"

Elliot smirked as he was keeping a syringe in his hand, the same syringe that he just nailed in Jason's neck a few moments ago...

Elliot. - "I hope you enjoyed the family reunion 'cause probably it will be the last one..."

Jason said as he punched him into the face. - "You bastard!"

Elliot noticed that the dose that he gave him, it wasn't enough to put him down and he quickly started to prepare another one...

Jason. - "No! I'm not letting you!"

Both started to struggle....

(In the police station)

Toby was doing his paper work on his desk; between all his cases, he found the file that Blair gave him about Dr. Rollins; the memory of seeing Rollins with Spencer came to his mind and that was the little push that he needed to check on the file; he started to check on his data all that he could find about Dr. Rollins and for his surprise, he did find something about the clever doctor...

Toby (gasps). – "Oh Nooo!"

(At Welby)

Blair was in the waiting room with Wayne; they were waiting for Jason and Blair started to look concerned...

Blair. – "It's taking too long... something is off..." (Her phone rang and she noticed that she received an e-mail) "Great! Finally! The chemical analysis report of Ali's pills..." (Her eyes got bigger of shock as she started to read the attachment document and she said with anger) "Fucking Poker face! I will kill you!"