Chapter 1: Tea for Two

-{Y/N's POV}-

I was in town trying to find the tea shop that my master had ordered some tea from. I was to pick up a shipment of earl grey, lemon green tea, and sugar plum rooibos. So far, I was having no luck in finding the shop. Though, I was told it was on 3rd street, and close to the post office, but I couldn't find the post office or the tea shop anywhere! I was about to ask someone for some help when I was tapped on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, Miss?" I spun around to face a tall attractive man with black hair and wine red eyes, presumably a butler judging by his clothes. "How may I help you, sir?" I replied. The man chuckled, "More like can we help you? You seem a little lost." I nodded timidly, "Indeed, if you could help me find this tea shop." I pulled out a piece of paper with the tea shops address written on it. The man looked at the paper, studied it, and nodded. "The young lord and I were just headed there." I nodded and glanced over to the young boy next to the man. He had bluish-black hair and rich, deep blue eyes. Well, one eye was blue, the other was covered by an eyepatch. The outfit he was wearing was only of what a high classed noble would have. I bowed to the boy, "May I accompany you?" The boy nodded. Then he started walking, his butler not far behind. I trailed after the boy and the man.

As we were walking, I finally spotted the post office. I began to again search for the tea shop. There! It was an old shop, you could tell by the chipping cyan blue paint on the sides. The windows on the shop were large, I was able to see the tea on display, even from this distance. Outside the shop were a few tables with chairs. When we reached the front of the building I turned to the man and the boy and bowed, "Thank you very much for your help." I smiled and turned, walking into the shop. I went straight to the cashier, a young man. Just as old as I seemed. Perfect.

-{Ciel's POV}-

Sebastian and I walked into the shop, "Sebastian, go pick out the tea." I ordered. "Yes, my lord." he replied before walking off. I found myself watching the girl from before. The girl went straight to the counter. She asked for something and then smiled, making red appear on the employee's face. He got even more flushed when she leaned over the counter, still talking to him. His eyes kept drifting lower than where her eyes were. She then handed the red-faced man a small drawstring bag of, from what I could hear, coins. He then handed her three boxes and she thanked him and left out the door. As I was watching her walk away, I almost didn't notice Sebastian walking towards me with two boxes of earl grey tea. "Hurry." I said, "I would like to talk to that girl once more."

When we left the shop, I spotted the girl slowly walking down the street, peeking in every window she passed. "If I may ask, my lord," I looked towards him out of the corner of my eye, to show him I was listening, "-why would you like to talk to this girl again?" I looked towards the girl again. "It would be quite useful to have a not clumsy female maid, would it not?" I questioned. Sebastian's smiled widened. "Very good, my lord."

-{Y/N's POV}- (Sorry! So many POV changes!)

As I was window shopping I felt like I was being watched. I went from shop to shop, hoping that the person's gaze would eventually dissipate. Yet the person's watching stare did not. I was just about to break out in a run when I heard a familiar voice call. "Miss!" I slowly turned around to be face to face with the black-haired man and the navy-haired boy. "What can I do for you, gentlemen?" I asked him and his master. "I would like to offer you a job at my manor." I raised an eyebrow, "Not to be rude sir, but I thought my outfit was enough to give away that I am already employed." The boy nodded. "Indeed, I took that into consideration. But I would be willing to offer double your current payment, if you work for me." I sighed. "I am truly sorry, I will have to decline your offer. As tempting as it may seem, you may not be able to give me double the payment my master offered me." The boy sighed, "I highly doubt that, but I will respect your wishes."

"I am sorry I am unable to meet your wishes, though..." I pondered a moment, "My master and I would love to have you for tea, Earl Phantomhive." I winked. "I bid you adieu." I smiled and walked off. "What an interesting woman." I heard Earl Phantomhive mutter.