Sebastian's Ending: A Date with a Michaelis

-{Sebastian's POV}-

I watched as (y/n) left Paradise. She was capable of caring for heartless demons like Claude and I. Us demons that are not supposed to feel any love, felt love. (y/n) wished for time to think. I understand what she wants, but how long will that go on for. I looked at the males around me, how long until they will take action? I am entranced by the feeling that I get when I am around (y/n), I will not lose.

"Shall we go?" Earl Trancy asked Claude, who nodded. Leaving the rest of us alone. "I would like to be alone right now, I'm sorry. One of the servants will escort you." Viscount Johnson sighed, sitting down on a bench. The young master waved his hand, dismissing the request. "No need, I will leave myself. I will tell you when we can schedule the next meeting." Viscount Johnson nodded. The young master left, and I followed after him the servants not far behind.

The carriage ride home was uncomfortable, I am sure the young master could feel it too. It must have been something about the feelings that we shared for (y/n) and knowing that the young master had the same intentions as I did, that was making the air tenser. I wished to speak to the young master, tell him about how I would not lose (y/n), but I am still under the contract. Thus, I am still Ciel Phantomhive's loyal dog and cannot disobey him.

The next morning, I woke up the young master and proceeded with my plan, "I will need to make a quick stop at the market, young master. Let Bard or any of the other servants know if you need anything." The young master tiredly yawned, and I questioned if he heard anything that I had said. I went to the door, bowed and excused myself.

I took a horse from the stable and rode as quickly as I could to the Viscount Johnson's estate. I knocked on the door. Moments later, (y/n) appeared at the door, looking surprised yet happy. "What do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" She giggled, like little bells. I bowed, "Forgive me (y/n). You told us to give you time, yet I cannot give you any more." (y/n) shook her head. "The time that I have been given is enough, I forgive you as well as everyone else." I stood up straight. "Now madam (l/n)," She laughed at my title for her, "-may I interest you in an outing at the zoo?" (y/n) smirked a little. "Why, Sir Michaelis, that sounds lovely! I will take you up on your invitation!" She stepped out of the manor, and closed the door, before holding onto my outstretched elbow.

When we had arrived at the zoo, it was quite busy. "What animal would you like to go see?" I asked (y/n), she smiled at me and my stomach fluttered. "It does not matter to me, I'll enjoy any animal we see." I gave her a charming smile, "Then we shall go visit the Tigers!" I lightly pulled her through the crowd, she was still holding onto my elbow. I spotted the Tigers and immediately got stunned, "Their beauty, such grace!" My pace quickened. (y/n)'s hand slipped off my elbow, and I turned around. She cannot get lost in the crowd. I spotted the familiar (h/c) hair, and (f/c)-ish (e/c) eyes darting back and forth with worry. I walked up to (y/n) and held onto her hand.

-{Y/N's POV}-

Sebastian bent towards me and whispered in my ear. "We wouldn't want you to get lost, now would we?" His voice tickled my ear and made my face as red as a tomato. I covered my mouth with the back of my hand as I nodded. He smirked and continued towards the tigers. As we reached the cages, Sebastian's face became so soft. I looked from his face to the tigers, and back to Sebastian. I snickered lightly and covered my mouth at the sound that came out. Then I started laughing loudly. Sebastian's wine coloured eyes darted towards my laughing figure.

"What is so amusing?" Sebastian asked, generally amused. Between bursts of laughter, I managed to speak, "Forgive me, y-your face is just too funny!" Sebastian flushed, an expression I had never imagined to see on his face. Sebastian covered his mouth and looked away, "N-never mind th-that. Let's go to the next animal." He took my hand again and started towards another animal. I was staring at our intertwined hands. "Here." Sebastian's voice had regained his composure. "I think this is an animal you would like to see." I looked up at the cage and what I saw made me gasp. "Genets..." I spoke. There were five Genets, three adults and two children. I looked at Sebastian, "Hug me." I spoke softly. Sebastian looked confused but complied with my wish nonetheless. As he hugged me, I turned into a genet, just smaller than the adults in the cage. I was in Sebastian's arms and looked at his surprised face. "Your small body is elegant and graceful." I made a sound, similar to a child's whine and looked towards the cage. Sebastian understood what I meant and bent one of the bars so that I could slip in. The other Genet's looked at me, and I looked at the hole made by the bent bar. I nodded at them, then escaped back out the hole. The other Genet's followed, I watched as they escaped out a small drain pipe, one after the other.

"I never noticed how similar Genets and cats were. They act nearly the same." Sebastian spoke, I had turned back into my human form and we were eating at a small cafe in the zoo. We had gone and seen all of the animals, before grabbing a bite to eat. I smiled, "They are very similar. Thank you for helping me." Sebastian smirked, "Anything for my beautiful Genet." I giggled. I looked at the sky, now clouded over. "The clouds are starting to look very dark. We should probably start going back." Sebastian looked up and nodded. I need to stop in town if that's alright. I smiled a nodded, "Anything for my handsome Crow." I mocked him.

Sebastian had gotten some food, and just as we had left the store, the rain came down. Hard and fast. Sebastian grabbed my hand and lead me to a covered alleyway, though we were already soaked. "We should wait for the rain to stop here." He lightly spoke, our backs pressed up against the wall as we squeezed out as much water as we could.

We silently stared at the rain falling down, still mildly wet. Sebastian stepped towards me, and I looked at him. Sebastian looked as if he wanted to speak, but I could tell he was hesitating. "Did you enjoy your time?" He asked, his usual smirk played on his lips. I took a small step towards him, "I was thrilled the entire time." The gap between us was small. Sebastian's hands trailed up my arms and to my face. He moved a piece of hair out of my face with two fingers. As we stared into each other's eyes, his began to flicker from mine to my lips. We drew closer, and before our lips touched. Sebastian whispered. "I love you, (y/n)." And captured my lips in a passionate, enchanting kiss. As we pulled away. I smiled, "I love you too."