Chapter 12: Your Decision

A/N: I'm really sorry but this chapter is going to be really short, we're coming to the end though!

-{3rd Person POV}-

All was silent, only the faint rustle of leaves and birds could be heard. No one said anything. (y/n) had looked downwards in the middle of her story, she could feel their stares and it wasn't helping her recalling these memories that she had tried so hard to suppress. Yes, she is a half-demon, but these feelings are something she had long before she became one. Something the human half of her could not ignore.

The silence lasted for a few minutes, still, no one had said anything. (y/n) then spoke, "I.." Her voice caught in her throat, almost as if the words did not want to be spoken, "I am not normal, I know that. And," (y/n) swallowed, "I'm sorry, for not being normal." She looked up at the boys in front of her. (y/n) took a deep breath and then continued. "I don't fear a lot of things, I don't fear death, or pain, or the dark. But I do fear losing those I care about, and I care for everyone of you. I don't want you to change anything, just because I'm here. I'm not good enough for that." Her voice quieted down, "I understand everyone's feelings, I'm not oblivious. But I will need some time for myself." (y/n) bowed, "I'm sorry." Then she left Paradise, shutting the door after her.