Chapter 8: Preparation for the Earl Trancy

-{Y/N's POV}-

"Thank you for coming, we hope to see you again soon!" I called out, the business meeting had gone smoothly. The other Viscount that had just left was pleased with the work that was done. I closed the residence's doors, turning to the large foyer before me. I took a deep breath in, before preparing myself for the amount of work that needed to be done. But before I could take a single step, I heard the chiming of bells. Something that West had recently gotten to ensure that every servant in the household knew when he needed something. I made my way to West's office where I saw Tyler and Tyson standing outside his door.

"Hello." I greeted, before knocking on the door. I listened for the right of way before I opened the door, where Christian already stood before West's desk. "Good afternoon, sire. What have you called us for?" West smiled, "You know what we have to do, (y/n)." I nodded, "It was a modest question, sire. I thought that the others' might want to know." Christian, Tyler and Tyson's heads looked from me to West. West nodded at me and I started to explain, "The Earl Trancy is going to be coming over tomorrow, so we must prepare the estate for his arrival." The other servant's heads nodding in approval. "What jobs will you assign us, master?" Christian asks. West thinks for a moment, "Christian, will you prepare the meal? We do not know for sure what time he will be arriving at, so could you prepare something that is suitable for lunch or dinner? And then make dinner for me." West nodded, "Right away, master." Then he ran off. "Tyler and Tyson, could you tend to the garden. Some of the flower bushes have become unruly. Also, please clean off any furniture that is out there, along with the outside of the windows." Tyler and Tyson bowed, "Absolutely, master." They chorused and then left the office. "Any special tasks for me, sire?" West chuckled, "Please help everyone with their tasks, and clean the inside of the estate." I bowed, "Not to be rude, sire. But you seem to underestimate me. After all," I smirked, "My only limit is hell." I stood up and left.

I was cleaning the fireplace mantle when I noticed that it was quite bare. Some nice flowers would do well here! I thought to myself, I wonder if Tyler and Tyson have gotten any. To figure out myself, I went to look for them. I found closer to the front of the residence, trimming some of the bushes. They were quiet and their actions were sluggish, knowing them they were bored out of their minds.

"Hello, Tyler! Hello, Tyson!" I waved as they looked over to me. "I need some help," I smiled, "-could you two help me?" They nodded. "It's quite boring," Tyson started, "-Just trimming bushes and cleaning windows." Tyler ended, something that was more frequent than you would think. I laughed a little, "Indeed, but I know a way to make it more fun!" Their heads snapped up at this, "What?" They asked, "We could make a competition out of this! I need some flowers, so let's have a flower arranging competition. But if you take a flower from a bush, then you must fix that bush." They nodded, "You always come up," "-With the best ideas, miss (y/n)!" I blushed, "Thank you! Now, let's get started."

The game commenced, the teams were Tyler and Tyson versus me. I got to work, speeding around the garden, using my demon speed. Trimming bushes as I passed by, sometimes picking up a few flowers. I had finished collecting all of the flowers I wanted and started to arrange them in a beautiful bundle since I didn't have a vase with me. As I was arranging the flowers, I heard a rustle from behind me. Turning to see what it was, I saw Tyson jump out at me, "Tyson!" I cried out as he fell on top of me, his face was red but he kept his snarky attitude. "You never said that we couldn't sabotage!" He laughed out. "But my flowers-" I started, but when I looked over to my flowers, they were gone. "Noooo!" I cried playfully, "My beautiful flowers!" I spotted Tyler running away with my flowers. "Sorry, miss (y/n)! But this is a war!" As he sprinted off. "Bye, miss (y/n)!" Tyson got off of me and ran after his brother. I laughed loudly, and I ran after the two boys.