Chapter 2: A Maid and Her Master

-{Y/N's POV}-

"Sire, I have returned with your order." I entered into my master's office. "Good." He nodded, not looking up from his paperwork. "Any complications?" He asked. "No, sire. I got it for a reduced price, just as you asked." He smiled a little and looked up at me. "And? I know that look on your face (y/n), what happened?" "I ran into the Earl Phantomhive and his butler, he offered me double my current payment if I went to work for him." He chuckled, looking back down at his paperwork. "I doubt that anyone has two souls." I nodded in agreement. He looked back up to me and his eyes narrowed. "Is that all that happened?" He asked, skeptically. I said nothing, I could almost feel the bullets of sweat running down my face. "(y/n)?" He said in a warning tone. Then, I broke. "I'm sorry, sire!" I bowed deeply, "I accidently invited him for tea!" My eyes were shut tight, as I was still bowing. After a small silence. I heard my master sigh, then let out a small chuckle. "Well, now that you've suggested it, it would be quite rude not to invite them for tea." I internally let out a sigh of relief. "Well then." He said standing up. "Let us go and make preparations."

We were walking around the manor, trying to find the other servants. I held onto a calendar book as my master was listing off dates. "Next Sunday?" He asked, "Meeting and a lunch-in." I replied. He went back to thinking. As he was, I studied him.

My master's name was West Johnson, he was a 17-year-old boy born on March 29th. He had short chestnut brown hair that sometimes, with the right lighting, looked reddish. He had wonderful green eyes that became quite rare in humans, as the years went by.

"Friday?" He asked. "No, you are booked, sire." He sighed. "What day are we free?" He asked. "The only day you have partially free is this coming Saturday." With a loud sob, West dramatically fell to his hands and knees. "I was planning to go to the new ice cream shop with you that day." He whined. I bent down to his eye level, with a small giggle. You see, my master has a terrible sweet tooth and will sometimes act more as an older brother than a master. Once or twice before, when he was in a very very good mood, he told me to call him big brother, even though I am older than he is.

"I'm sorry I've messed up your schedule, sire." He turned to me, crocodile tears in his eyes, "Yeah! You better be!" He said childishly. Then he coughed, stood up and continued walking. I sighed, shaking my head and walked after him.

"Where are those servants." He asked after we had wandered almost the entire mansion. I bowed towards West. "Give me just a moment, sire." I used my speed to collect the three other servants of the household. I pulled them from their places around the manor, to where West was. They fell over into a big heap. "There you are." West smiled, "We have some plans to discuss."

There is four servants total in the Johnson manor; Christian, Tyler, Tyson and I. Christian is the chef, he is bright and peppy and loves to try out recipes. And with those recipes, they either taste really good, or really bad. Tyler and Tyson are twins. They didn't really have a set job in the estate, but they share some of the dirty work with me and also do a lot of the gardening. Tyler and Tyson are attached by the hip and if they're not, something is wrong. Tyson is more snarky and an extrovert, while Tyler is witty and an introvert.

"What did (y/n) do this time?" Tyler asked, almost monotone. I sighed and looked at West. "She invited the Earl Phantomhive for tea." Christian's face lit up. "I heard he loves sweets and earl grey tea! I'll go get it prepared right away!" Christian tried to stand up and run away, but I held onto the collar of his shirt. "They are coming on Saturday." I told him. "Aww!" Christian sighed. "What should we do, master?" Tyson asked West. "I would just like you to clean up the manor for our guests." Tyler and Tyson stood up and bowed to West, "We'll get started right away." Their voices blended together. "And what should I do, Master?" Christian asked, a big smile on his face. "I would like for you to start preparing dinner, and when that is done (y/n) will help you and make some desserts. I will try them and decide which one Earl Phantomhive will have." Christian stood in a salute, "Right away, master!" Then he scampered off to the kitchen. "What task will you give me, sire?" I asked. "You will create the invitations. Run them through me and then go and help Christian with dessert. If that gets done before dinner, then come to my office. Also, bring the chessboard." He turned to walk away. "May I ask why, sire?" I questioned. "If I'm going to be playing against Ciel Phantomhive, I have to beat my own maid first. Is that too much to handle for you?" West replied. "No." I smirked, "After all, my only limit is hell."

Tyler (left) & Tyson (right):

Christian:

(PHOTO'S ARE NOT MINE - I WISH!!!)