Arriving at Auradon✔️

Maya's P.O.V

I woke up to an annoying tapping on my shoulder. I swatted at whatever was bothering me and continued sleeping. I heard voices and the tapping started again. I woke up mad that my sleep was ruined and ready to behead whoever awoke me.

"What?!" I asked, but it came out as more of a yell

"Umm..." Carlos stuttered a little "We're here" He said pointing out the window

I looked over and saw a sign that read "Welcome to Auradon Prep :Where goodness doesn't get any better" I mean really? How stupid can these people get?

I smiled sheepishly at Carlos, feeling bad about yelling at him earlier "Sorry" I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear

He smiled back and shrugged saying "Would've done the same thing"

His attention then got pulled away by a scarf or blanket? And to Carlos this was the coolest thing in the world and he just HAD to have it.

But of course if Carlos wanted something then Jay wanted it too... And yep you guessed it! They started fighting...again. Boys.

Then the limo door opened and they both tumbled out, still absorbed in fighting over the object, barely noticing where they were. Idiots.

Evie got out after them, just ignoring them and stepping around the pair, then Mal, then me. There was a giant crowd all staring at us. Oh no.

I hissed at the two "Boys!"

"We have an audience" Mal finished for me rocking on her heels

I grabbed the two by their ears and yanked them to a standing position.

I then saw a lady standing there with two teenagers standing slightly behind her, looking at us oddly. I raised a brow as if to say 'What? Is this not normal to you?'

"Just..Cleaning up" Jay hummed smiling at the women

"Leave it like you found it!" She said in a sing-songy voice "And by that I mean just leave it" She deadpanned looking at the two

Jay took the stuff from Carlos, as well as whatever he had in his own hands, and threw it back in the limo.

"Hello Foxy" Jay said walking around the women to the girl standing behind her "The names...Jay" He said crossing his arms and trying to be cool

I glanced over at Carlos and rolled my eyes. Jay was such a flirt. But then again who am I to talk, I've had my moments.

The girl admitted an awkward laugh, and I chuckled silently at Jay's antics, along with Carlos.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep" The women said sticking her head in between Jay and the girl, causing me and Carlos to go stop laughing as she had drawn our attention away from our friend "I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress" She said doing a little bow thingy. It was weird.

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asked

"As in Bippity Boppity Boo?" I specified

"Bippity Boppity, you know it" She said smiling. These Auradon's sure do smile a lot. I wonder if it hurts their faces?

"Yeah I always wondered, what is was like for Cinderella, when you just appeared out of no where" Mal went on "With that sparkly wand and, warm smile, and that sparkly wand!"

I mentally face palmed. What's she trying to do? Get us sent back to the Isle all ready?!

"That was a long time ago" FGM continued "And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future" She said doing a weird thing with her hands in front of her face