Poison

"Niklaus, release me immediately!" I demanded him as he gripped my arms tightly and the witches continued their chanting.

"Brother! Let her go!" Rebekah cried as Elijah held her to keep her from stopping Niklaus.

"She's a monster, Rebekah! We've tried everything to get her to turn her humanity back on, nothing!" Klaus roared. "This has to be done."

"You speak as if you are no monster yourself, brother!" I shouted, still struggling to get out of his hold. "I've done nothing you haven't!"

"Forgive us, sister. Nayeli, we tried to bring you back. But it was useless." Elijah apologized sincerely with a sad look in his eyes.

The witches continued to chant as fire erupted around me and Niklaus.

I had to do something to stop this. I've already attempted to vamp speed my way out of here but that got me nowhere.

I wasn't the most experienced witch, either. However I knew one spell every witch did.

"Motis!" I mumbled and attempted to have the witches flying back, but it was too late.

"NO!" Rebekah's voice was the last thing I heard before I saw a flash of light and all of a sudden I was on the ground, breathing heavily in the woods.

I screamed out loud as my voice echoed through the trees.