PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED

Thanks again for the covers Prylla...

THIS IS BOOK #3 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES )

Roger was a bad boy. Had ladies galore... He enjoyed casual sex and playing with women. He always took one home after a fight and kicked them out in the morning. Women where just his play things… I mean besides his mom. The others were not worth his time. Since the woman who had him, gave him up for adoption. So why should he care for them.

Meet Molly, daughter of his adopted moms best friend. She had literally worshiped him since she met him. But he pissed her off to no end. Yet she still followed in his footsteps to the point of becoming a black belt in Martial Arts. She had gone to all of his fights that where close to Chicago with her 2 best friends. But one fight in Vegas was a no go for her friends, but she just had to see him. So she made the trip alone, I mean it’s not like she couldn’t defend herself right? She decides to be bold and go say hello. She didn't know he had just taken a hand full of pain pills followed by half a bottle of tequila.

Well if you have read the two previous stories you know what happened.

If you haven't read them?….

 Go back and read them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!