Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Molly's POV

Holy shit this was a close fight tonight. But I was determined to leave on top. I was trying hard to protect my face. Since I was going to finally tell mom what I had been doing these past 3 years. I didn't want her to worry about me. I had a good life for myself, but the baby made me put things into perspective. She was an unexpected surprise, to say the least. Yet I can't imagine what my life would have been like without her.

I changed in the locker room and was greeted outside by fans who wanted autographs. I love this part of the job, you know all the little girls looking up to me. I like showing them that in a man's world, we women can do the same thing they can. Yet still be soft and feminine like a girl.

After I signed some pictures I headed for the exit but was stopped by a hand that grabbed on to my arm. "You were amazing" I turned my face to see Roger smiling at me as Rose screamed and hugged me. Followed by Sergio hugging me also.

"You guys came?" I asked confused but touched that they took time off their honeymoon to come see me. Then I turned and looked at Roger. "Who has the baby?" I asked him concerned.

"Mom and your mom, I had to come and make sure you were ok." He said and I was confused.

"I don't understand?" I said.

"Forget about it. Let's go celebrate your victory. You have great form and some of the things you did in the cage kicked ass." He told me and I smiled proud that he liked my style.

I had hitched a ride with the trainer so I just rode with them. We headed for some club where we talked about the fight and about the honeymooners who kept groping each other. Sergio was busy making sure Rose didn't drink anything that would harm the baby. They are so cute together.

"I have a couple of proposition for you Molly" said Roger.

I look at him with curiosity. What can he possibly proposition me with that I would care for?

Listen I've been thinking about this all night, since the baby kept me awake till morning." He said making me smirk. Good he's starting to see it's not that easy to care for a small child.