Chapter 3

I figured since it was writen already I would not make you wait.....

Chapter 3

Molly’s POV

I spent the worst sleepless night ever. I have never been without my baby, ever since she was born she went with me everywhere I went. Even when I went back to the gym she was with me. We had a daycare started just so I knew I could pop my head in to see her.

But last night was brutal. I actually called Aunt Michelle and asked if I could stop by and see her before I left. She always gets up at 5am for a feeding. That girl can have a watch set by her meal times. It’s always the same time every day. God forbid you don’t have it ready. I smirk at the thought of him getting up at 1:30 then 5 am.

But then I think about it. Aunt Michelle will be the one doing most of the care not him. It angers me but I know he’s the dad and needs to bond with her. I took a deep breath as the door opened and I was greeted by a smiling baby and a glowing Aunt Michelle.

“So the night went good for you?” I asked her.

“Well she kept her daddy up but I gave him a break and took her to feed her this morning. My guess is she feeds every 3 ½ hours, judging from her timed screams.” She smiles wickedly at me. “I figured it out, don’t think he has yet. But don’t worry I won’t tell him.”  I hug her because she understands me.

“So your off now?” she asked me.

“Yes I’m off to close that chapter of my life, even though I’ll miss it.” I tell her sad now.

“We don’t have to give up the things we love. Now you have even more family support. Let us help you with whatever it is you’re giving up.” She told me and I felt so loved. I know I can count on them. But I can’t count on hurting for days after a fight when I have a baby to care for.

“It’s ok, but the offer was what means most to me” I tell her as I kiss her cheek and hug Monica and hand her back to Aunt Michelle. “Like I said yesterday, I trust you with my life. Please take care of her for me.” I say as I walk away.