Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Molly’s POV

Oh wow Roger seemed really pissed last night after I told him about the pictures. But I was just kidding. Not about having them done. Because I did have the posters done for my Gym. But I also had her do 2 special ones. I actually thought of sending them to him along with a note that said “Congratulations it’s a girl.”

Of course I didn’t tell Evelyn that. I mean her and her sisters are the youngest of all of us. So at 23 they don’t really get it. You know the whole love and babies and stuff. Although they are very much work oriented at the moment. But she wouldn’t get why I would send him the pictures were I looked well Um good. It was her fault after the photo shoot and us picking the best one for the poster we were left alone and well. She dared me to put the outfits on.

But here Roger has seen me at my worst and seems Jealous. That is a mighty good sign. I think as I turn and see him all the way on his side of the bed. Damn maybe I’ll sleep naked tomorrow and see how he reacts. That was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep?

The next morning I woke up and was surprised that the baby had not woke me up for the 5:30 feeding. I got out of the bed when I noticed Roger wasn’t beside me. I got up and went to find the baby next door and as I walked in I heard Roger singing to her. I peeked in and he was rocking her in the chair and feeding her.

I looked at the clock and it was already 9 in the morning. What the hell. I had slept through 2 feedings, how was that possible. I always get up as soon as I hear her cry. He must have noticed me standing there looking confused because he said. “I got up before she cried and had the bottle ready. For some reason my body knew it was time. How weird is that?” he asked me.

“Welcome to parenthood” I told him smiling.

He finished feeding the baby while I got ready and then he went to get ready while I cooked us some breakfast. We seemed to work like a team and everything ran smoothly. We then headed out to see Evelyn and the pictures before heading to the gym. But on our way she called and said she would just meet us at the Gym.

So we just went to the Gym where Joe was going to meet is in 20 minutes. We arrived and he unstrapped undid the baby’s car seat it and we headed inside. Yesterday we had decided where we would put the daycare. So today we talked about advertising and what type of demographics we wanted to target.

We heard a car drive up and in walked Evelyn looking all professional and still very hot. “Well hello there business owners.” She said as she walked in. “Wow this is a very cool place.” She said looking around.

“Yes it is Roger did a really good job fixing it.” I tell her.

“Well, well, well so you’re the famous Roger I’ve been hearing so much about?”  Evelyn tells him.

He looks at her weird and then it hits me. Oh shit that’s right; they don’t know that Evelyn is a twin. Oh man this is going to be fun. “What do you mean by that? You just helped me move just yesterday.” He tells her.

She turned to look at me and I smirked and shook my head no. She knew right away I wanted her to keep quiet.  “Oh um yeah” she mumbled. “Well here is the poster. It is to die for” She said.

She unrolled the first one and there I was in a very feminine gym attire. But it looked good. “Wow, very beautiful. I love it” said Roger and I blushed. “But I hear there are more?” he asked Evelyn.

She looked at me surprised, since I told her no one would see those pictures. She looked at me and I smiled at her. Hmmm wonder what he’ll say to them. She opened up her folder and pulled out 2- 8x10 photos and his jaw dropped as his eyes bugged out and I swear I think he stopped breathing.