Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Michelle’s POV

I watched a very pissed off Roger walk out with an even more pissed off Molly. “Does anyone know what the hell just happened?” Asked Jed.

I turned to look at the baby then at Lucinda “Did what I think just happened, Happen?” I asked her still in shock.

“Well I know I should be mad but I can’t help but be happy for us. Seems I’m now sharing my granddaughter with you” she said as she hugged me and I cried.

“Oh Lucy do you think we should go after them? He seemed very upset and I would hate it if he did something he will regret later” I told her.

“I’m more worried for Roger” said Alexis and Evelyn started to laugh followed my Reigna.

“Oh you’ll find out in a couple of days why were laughing. But it’s not our story to tell” said Reigna.

“You girls and these surprises, give me a hint because the Rose boxing surprised was a dozy.” Asked Diego as he came over holding the baby in his arms.

“Well baby prepare yourself seems little Monica here is our granddaughter.” I tell him.

Molly’s POV

When we were outside I asked him. “Where are we going?”

He turned and glared at me “Oh you better answer me and stop looking at me like that. What the hell did you want me to do. Go knocking on your door and say what.” Oh I’m not going to tell him what happened if that’s what he’s looking for.

“Oh after what happened and you not using protection I’m pregnant. You don’t even remember that night. So obviously it meant nothing to you! So what the hell do you want with me.” I asked him.

“I want to see my daughter after I get a.” he started to sat and I stopped him.

“Hold it right there. Don’t you even dare call me a slut by requesting a paternity test? You know what never mind. You can call my lawyer and he will work everything out.  Meanwhile I have nothing to say to you. You have to wait till the lawyers go through everything before you can talk to me or see our daughter.” I told him as I turned around and started walking back.

He caught my arm again and I spun around ready to hit him when he grabbed me in a tight hug. “Stop being so stubborn, I’m sorry I went a little crazy. But you can’t expect me to figure this out then be ok. I don’t need the test. I know she’s mine. I felt it the moment I held her. I was going to say I wanted to get you all the back child support I must owe you.” He told me.

Oh damn no, I don’t want to deal with a nice Roger. I want to be mad at him. Mad is safe. “I don’t want your money.” I tell him.

“ Que mujer tan imposible de entender.” He said in exasperation. Well he’s wrong I’m not impossible to understand. Ha he must think I still don’t know Spanish. Hmm this will be fun. I just looked at him as if I hadn’t understood.

“I want to see my daughter.” He tells me.

“Fine, I don’t know what you’ll do when you go back to Vegas though.” I tell him sure I won this fight.

“I’m not going back. I’m opening up a gym here. So I will be around for her. I also want her birth certificate changed so it shows me as the father.” He tells me.

That made me mad. “Did you think I gave the baby Jerry’s last name. I would never deny who her father was. I never told anyone which is a different story. But her birth certificate has Roger Diaz as the father.” I tell him.