Chapter 10

The best way to handle a problem is to tackle it head on. But who knew that a soapy baby, would make such a slippery little sucker.

Chapter 10

Molly’s POV

I felt my heart beat speed up as he bent his head down. But all he did was kiss the tip of my nose. Now he’s going to shower with the baby. Hell I want to shower too. Breath Molly, breath is this a new tactic he’s using on me?

He cooked and even got me flowers. He seems to be doing and saying the right things. He’s not being all brash and bossy and straight forward with me. I’m not sure what to make of it or him. I busied myself cleaning up until he screamed out my name.

I ran up the stairs and he had Monica half way down his body and she was giggling and kicking out and oh dam.

“Oh damn you Molly; get her she’s going to slip out of my arms.” I ran and grabbed on to the baby as she slid down.

“Oh sorry Roger, I should have told you that babies and you soapy make a slippery, deadly combination. I learned the hard way. But with practice you get better.” I told him and he looked so sad.

“Well show me then. The book said it’s good for her.” He said and I gulped. But he was looking at the baby not my soaked clothes. I must admit I felt a twinge of sadness. “Ok wash all the soap from your body and hers. Then hold her so I can remove my clothes.”

He had a large walk in shower so we had plenty of room. “I stripped but left on my bra and panties. They were white so once wet. It would be like I had nothing on but oh well.

“See there is a trick to it. You have to wash one part at a time. Or she will be too slippery if you do her whole body.”  I told him and he was concentrating hard on what I told him. Then he took her and did as I showed him and didn’t drop her.

“I didn’t drop her! See Monica your daddy isn’t as helpless as you think.” He handed her to me and started to wash himself. When he put shampoo on his hair and closed his eyes to rinse. I was able to look at him in all his glory. Wow he was a fine specimen of a man.