Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Roger’s POV

Well HOT DAMN if I wasn’t faced with a sweaty sex goddess. As I looked into her eyes there was only one thing running through my mind. It was making my little Roger start to swell.  Oh how I wanted to just strip her and lick all that sweat off her body.

But I will not be played like that. I set this game in motion and I will not cave until she does. But by the hot look in her eyes she will cave first. “Shall we go pick up our daughter my darling little sweaty wife?” I ask her as I take her hand. I could see the frown in her face and the spark of anger in her eyes. Ha she thought she could get me that easily.

 I smirk as I walk in front of her. I even sway my hips for her just a little more than needed. What can I say? I have had many women tell me I have a killer ass. It’s time she noticed to. But I’m sure she knew that all ready.

I had already called Grady and asked him to get Jed and Victor to help move her things. She had just gotten back into town that day of the wedding so all her things were still packed. That just made things easier for me. I was also glad that mom and Aunt Lucinda were playing along too.

They were just happy the baby had parents. But I will make her love me. Of that I was 100% sure. The more time I spend with her, the more I see she is still like that young girl I grew up with. I like that very much indeed.

“So would you like to go to dinner before we get the baby? I asked her.

“I’m all sweaty” She complains.

“We can go to Don’s Grill on Western and 18th street. They have killer greasy burgers” I tell her and I hear her stomach grumble. Yeah even her stomach was on my side. This is fate at work here people.

“I’ll call them and see if we can leave the baby with them longer.” I tell her.

“We have spent 2 days away from her already Roger. I miss her” She tells me and I know she is right.