Chapter 11

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

Chapter 11

Well what can I say? I love my life. I love my wife. I love my daughter.

Things have been going great now. We are 2 days away from the opening of the gym. I was so excited for it too. I had decided to change the name after talking it over with my dad. I wanted something that would mean something for me and my family. But also for me and Molly, since she will be a partner.

I decided I liked the ring of Second Chance Gym. Mom and dad gave us a second chance at a family. Molly also gave me a second chance, making me the happiest man alive. We have been going strong always playing and having fun. Together and with Monica we found our rhythm in the house and at the gym.

Mom and Lucinda seem to keep pretty busy with the baby and she is just flourishing. It seems like she does something new every day. She is growing at a rapid speed to.

I was sitting in front of our house listening to my IPod waiting for my wife to come home from seeing Evelyn. Man I love to say my wife. Then DREAM from the Cranberries came loud and clear through my head phones. I closed my eyes as the lyrics to the sound seemed to encompass my life.

 Half way through the song I felt a tingle in my body and just knew. She was home, my wife was back. I opened my eyes and smiled at her as the song continued to play. I sigh as she looked so tired. I smirk at her . Those shoes are sexy as hell but she says they make her feet hurt.

“Where’s the baby?” She asked.

“Two guesses as to where she could be” I tell her.

“Hahaha, your mom or mine?” She said laughing.

“It’s a combined collaboration today. Seems they think the munchkin has outgrown her clothes and needs new ones.” I tell her.

“Oh no, when we got back from Vegas the closets were full. Now they’re getting more. OOOO, let’s go work out, I need to burn off energy.” She tells me and I smile again.

So we headed for the basement and started to work out. I took my shirt off, because she admitted that she likes the way my muscles flexed. But every time I found myself stopping to look at her. We had decided to have a tournament for the grand opening. She would fight and so would I. This will be the first time that our parents would see us.

It should make for a very interesting time. I worry about her fighting. But I know she misses it like I do. But once the gym opens up, we’ll be too busy to think about it. We already have a vast amount of people signed up and we aren’t even open yet.

2 hours later I turned to see her lying on the floor as she regained her breath. “Did my baby over do it?’ I asked her laughing.

“Yeah, don’t I always” she said laughing. “I was thinking about Victor.” She tells me and I walked over to sit on the bench while she stayed on the floor.

“What about him?” I asked her feeling that stupid jealousy because she was thinking of another guy.

“Well it’s a long story and at this moment what I need is a long shower. She said standing up and then she started to peel her clothes off walking towards the stairs.

I gulped “why don’t you use the one down here?” I asked her.

“Because I love the detachable shower head upstairs, and what you showed me you can do with it.” She said and giggles as she took off running. I let out a feral growl as I chase after her.

I caught her in the shower since I almost fell stripping of my shorts during the run. “Ahh so you like my shower head do you?” I question her laughing as I pull it off the wall.

Well what can I say but I play and get played every day, but I wouldn’t have it any other way……….

TO BE CONTINUED

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

This one was short and sweet but to the point.

For they have found love in each other.

Now time to see what Victor has to face…….

Book 4  I DIDN”T WANT TO PLAY  starts next week….

I hope you enjoyed this story ………

COMMENT…………………………………………………………