Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Roger’s POV

 Holy shit it’s her!

Flashback…..

A year and some months ago.

I was done with my fight and had my ass handed to me. No, I did not lose the fight. It was just a little too close for my liking. I was sore all over and my cheek was starting to swell up. The moment I entered the room, I was mad as hell and let out a scream.

I then went and got the bottle of pain killers and popped 3 in my mouth and downed some tequila. Yeah I know Fucked up to mix the shit. But if your body felt as bad as mine does at the moment. You would get why I’m doing it.  I went and sat on the bench with my head in my hands.

Then not to long after walked in this really hot looking girl. “Hi Roger, I don’t know if you remember me or not but I’m.” Oh man, why do all these women think they’re so memorable? That they are so hot that I won’t forget them at all, but would remember their name.

“Yeah baby I remember you” I tell her making her smile happy. “I was getting ready to head out. Would you like to ditch this place with me?” I ask her. Hey I always have groupies offer to go home with me. I use condoms and get checked out regularly. Safe sex is important to me. Plus I like to play.

I always make sure to go to their house and split right away. The few I have ever let into my house are asked to leave in the morning. I want no commitment because all this is can me called fun sex. Because I mean if she’s here, she wants a good time too.

She looked a little hesitant and didn’t jump at the chance to go home with me. That was a first. She wants to play hard to get. I smirk at her feeling my face still hurt a little. “Ahh baby you don’t want me to beg do you?” I tell her as I walk to her and start to feel dizzy. I staggered a little and she came to me fast.