Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Molly’s POV

“Hmm I don’t think he was to keen on anyone seeing that sexy ass of yours.” Evelyn smirked at me. “Hey and why haven’t you guys told him I am a twin?  I would have thought I would have at least made it to one of your conversations.” She pouted at me.

“Ahh Changa” I call her monkey because she gets mad when I do it and it makes me happy to get her mad.

“Don’t call me monkey Molly, Did I tell you I am doing PR for the Chicago Fire? Yeah I have that yummy Victor in my sights now. I know Evelyn Maria said he was a jerk to her growing up. But When I was told we were recruiting him. I looked up all his info and found out he was Michelle’s son.  I was so excited about it.” She tells me.

“She always reminds you to call her Aunt Michelle too like us” I remind her.

She blushed “I know but you grew up calling her that. I didn’t come along until I was 16. So it’s still hard for me.”

“Yeah I guess your right” I tell her and then a man walked into the Gym.

“Hi My names” he started to say.

“Joe, you must be Rose and Sergio’s Joe” I tell him smiling. “Sorry you were not able to come to the wedding. But they made me promise to treat you good.” I tell him smiling.

“Well I know who you are. I have seen you fight my dear. Superb, I had mentioned to Roger that he should talk to you about joining the gym. I had no idea you were married to him when I talked about you.” He smirks at me.

That made me laugh, “This is Evelyn” I tell him and he shakes her hand.

“Well nice to meet you but I have some work to get done.”She tells Joe and says bye to me and then walks over to the office. “Hey Roger, Joe’s here and I’m off nice meeting you.” She tells him and walks out the door.

Oh crap I hope Roger didn’t catch her discrepancy. But he walked out of the room and started talking to Joe so I sighed in relief.  We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about business and what our future plans for the gym were. I held Monica since she had woken up.

About an hour later Grady came in with Aunt Michelle. “I’ve come for the baby since you guys are working. Grandma and Monica are going shopping. Right munchkin she said as she grabbed the baby.

“Wow the place looks a lot better” said Grady.

I heard he wasn’t really helping out as much because he had plans to still move away. Michelle wasn’t happy about that but hey. She was not going to push him on it. I helped Michelle take the baby things in the car and went to get changed. Since I’m here I was going to take advantage and work out. I didn’t have to worry about people coming in since we had our grand opening in 2 weeks.

“Grady did you bring workout clothes?’ I asked him.

“I always carry my gym bag in the car. But there is no way I’m letting you kick my ass. We already had one guy punched out by one of you crazy girls.” He tells me making me laugh.

“Yeah I heard Rose knocked Jed out cold.” I say laughing.

“That girl has a mean right hook, believe me I also had a firsthand meeting with it.” Said Joe as he rubbed his chin, making us laugh all over again.

So I went to the punching bag and Grady went to the weights. Roger and Joe were talking a little more before Roger started to show Joe some of his moves. I was really bummed out when he put his shirt back on. Man I really like to look at his tattoos. I smiled wickedly, yeah the tattoos.