Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Roger’s POV

Oh I try to catch my breath as it hits me. I GOT MARRIED!!!! I fucking got married. But surprisingly it’s not an, I don’t want to be married but an, I’m so happy and Horney married. Because I keep remembering all the stiffys I would get thinking about her when we were growing up. Everyone masturbated in the bathroom with dirty magazines. I used a picture of her I took from her house once. But she was wearing a 2 piece swim suit.

Why didn’t I realize before that I loved her?

“Rico this is my brother Sergio and his wife Rose. This is my wife Molly. We just got married in the chapel down the block” I tell him.

“Get the fuck out of here!” He said all surprised. “Oh ladies I’m sorry it’s just that, No way!”

“What can I say, the lady swept me off my feet. Look at her who can resist” I say walking to Molly and planting a kiss on her unsuspecting juicy lips.

“Oh and that’s only half of it. She’s also my baby’s mama” I smirk, knowing that will piss her off. “We have a little girl together.

“Holy shit, oh damn sorry ladies. So I’m guessing you came to pick up your rings.” He said as he walked to the back. He came back with a box and handed it to me.

He also had a camera in his hand.  I turned to Molly and got down on my knee. “Molly I know I’m a jerk and it takes a lot to handle me. But I promise that if you give me a chance I will make you and Monica happy.” I tell her and she looks at me unsure if I’m playing or not. Crap me and that stupid idea of the bet. So I wink at her making her think it’s part of the game. She sighs and says yes.

I place the ring on her finger and to our surprise it fits. Talk about a good sign.

“Wow look at that” said Rose as she inspected the ring. I made mine plain platinum and her ring with stones.

“It’s beautiful” she said as she looked at me.

“Not as much as you are.” I tell her.

“Well man good luck and I hope to meet the baby soon” said Rico.

“I’m sure mom will through a dinner or something and the happy couple would love to invite you.” Sergio said with a smirk.

We left and headed to the hotel. “So you guys heading back home now?” Rose asked.

“Um I don’t know?” I said looking at Molly.

“I’m not leaving until tomorrow morning. I don’t know about you.” She tells me.

“Well my ticket is open and I was supposed to go back tonight. But won’t it be better to go back together tomorrow and let them know we got hitched together?” I ask her hoping she lets me stay.

“So stay then, I don’t care.” She said.

“But I didn’t get a room. The girls just thought I would stay here with them and leave tonight. So I’m homeless.” I tell her giving her a sad face.

“He’s your husband and I don’t really think he wants to spend the night with another newlywed couple.” Sergio said as he kissed Rose.

“Damn man, stop doing that in front of us” I tell him and they smile.

“Oh all right come on. Do you have a car her?” she asked me.

I smiled and got my bag as she followed me out. Oh man this is going to be fun tonight. I plan to parade around in my underwear’s. I’ll have her under me soon enough.