Six

~Devina's POV~

Once we finished packing, I went back upstairs to grab Mr

Once we finished packing, I went back upstairs to grab Mr. Freddles and all of his stuff then walked back downstairs to meet Zane.

"So where are you thinking about living? I don't have a girlfriend. It's just me in the house." I nodded and set Mr. Freddles down on the coffee table.

"I'll live with you." Zane's lips tugged upwards and he ran over to me. "But," I stopped him from hugging me and pushed him back with my hand. "I get my own room." He nodded.

"Done."

"You have to knock every time you want to come into my room." He rolled his eyes.

"Check."

"And," I added and took my hand away from his chest. "I don't want your money, okay?" He rolled his eyes again. I know that sounded dumb because I just agreed to live with him, but I wasn't planning on just letting him let me live there for free.

"What do you want me to do? Make you pay for the groceries and for rent?" I furrowed my brows and nodded.

"I'll get a job." He grabbed my arm and shook his head.

"Please just let me," He paused and looked around as if he would find the right words dancing on the ceiling. "Spoil you. I want you to have the best." He rubbed circles on my arm with his thumbs and my knees almost gave out beneath me. "Woah, you alright?" Crap, he noticed.

"Yeah. Let's just go before I change my mind." He scowled but then nodded and picked up a box of my clothes.

"I'm driving this time." He laughed and walked out to the Audi.

"Why? My driving isn't that bad!" I hit his arm and got in on the passenger side of the car.

"You go too slow." He groaned and sped off away from my old house.

"It's not my fault you let me drive a brand new car! It was stressful!" I defended which just earned a chuckle from Zane.

"You're so cute." I stopped laughing and looked over towards him.

"Stop doing that!" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Doing what? I didn't do anything."

"Stop playing with my feelings. Stop making me feel that way." He slowed down a little and stared at me.

"What way? What do you feel?" He seriously asked. I shrugged and avoided his gaze.