Our talk

Cassie POV

The Rosses are back. Kill me now. I thought they where never coming back, but I heard from Jorge that they missed everyone here so they decided to come back. Jason is happy though because Zuri's back. Groan.

Although, I couldn't help notice that they brought someone new with them. Apparently, he's Emma's little brother, and Zuri and Ravi's older brother. His name is Luke. I think he's really cute. With those cute freckles and those hazel eyes.

Hopefully he's not taken already!

Jason POV

I can't believe Zuri is back! I'm really happy she's here. Now I can go on with my plan to break her and Griff up. But I have to take things one step at a time first. I try to become friends with her, and then we'll take things from there.

Emma POV

I was unpacking my stuff when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," I say.

Xander's girlfriend, Lily walks in and smiles at me.

"Hey Emma."

"Oh. It's you," I groan. "Aren't you supposed to be on some date with your boyfriend?"

She laughs. I don't see what's so funny.

"No silly!" she says. "I don't have a boyfriend anymore. Xander and I broke up awhile ago. Did Lou not tell you?"

"Apparently, no she didn't. Anyway, why ate you here then?"

"To help you fold your things!" she says. She starts helping me fold my stuff, and I roll my eyes.

"What's the actual reason Lily?" I ask.

"Okay fine," she says as she, stops folding my stuff. "I just want to apologize for causing all that trouble for you. I know I'm the reason you lost your memory, and I know it's my fault you started cutting yourself."

"How do you know I cut myself?" I ask suspiciously.

"Lou and Zuri saw your wrist. Anyway, I'm really sorry."

"Those things weren't your fault, even though you had something to do with them," I say, sitting down. "The truth is, I started cutting myself because I thought it would ease the pain of Xander leaving me. I mean, I love him so much."

"You used present tense," she says.

"What?" I say, confused.

"You said "Love" instead of "Loved". That means you still have feelings for him."

I sigh. "So? He probably hates me anyway."

"Well you're wrong. You're the reason he broke up with me. He still likes you Emma," she says. Her eyes are full of hope.I say nothing.

"Come on!" she insists. "Just tell him how you feel."

"No okay?!" I yell. "Just leave me alone. GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!"

She gives me I puzzled look and leaves.