Leave my gf alone

Luke POV

Today Cassie and I were walking around camp when Griff came up to us.

"Hey have you seen Zuri?" he asked.

"Yeah I think I saw her with Jason by the bench over there," I said.

He looked like he was about to walk away but then he stopped and gave me the most terrified look.

"Are you dating her?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Is something wrong with that?"

He glares at Cassie and shakes his head. "Did you tell him about Zuri yet? Cause I don't think you two would be dating if he knew."

Cassie avoids eye contact and looks at the ground.

"Tell me what?" I ask.

"Come on Cassie. Tell him," Griff says. Cassie says nothing.

"Tell me what?!" I say. Now I really want to know.

"Oh nothing," Griff says. "Just that she basically kidnapped Zuri and locked her in a shed for 3 hours!

I look at him expressionless for a while, then I start laughing.

"Oh Griff," I say putting a hand on his shoulder. "You're so funny. Cassie would never do that. She's like an angel!"

He takes my hand off his shoulder and says, "She's not an angel. She locked your sister in a shed!"

"Why would she do that?" I ask.

Griff shrugs and looks at Cassie. "I dunno. You should ask her."

I turn to face her. "Cassie? Is this true?"

She looks up at me. "Yes."

Wow. Okay. Maybe she has a good reason? "Why would you do that?"

She starts crying. "I don't know. I got mad at Zuri for stealing Griff from me and thought locking her up would solve my problems. I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me."

I sigh and hug her. "It's okay. I'm not mad."

"Oh come on man!" Griff says. "She locked your sister up for goodness sake! What the heck is wrong with you?!"

I let go off Cassie and glare at Griff. "Leave her alone. She's obviously sorry she did it."

He rolls his eyes at me and leaves. I'm sure Cassie is sorry for what she did to Zuri. Maybe she's trying to be a better person and leave the past behind her. Right?

Cassie POV

I can't believe Griff told Luke about what I did to Zuri. That was last year. And I can't believe Luke defended me. He doesn't know what I have in store for him.