Lets Talk

Emma POV

When we get to the camp cafeteria, Jessie immediately gets her food. They're serving bacon, eggs and a biscuit with some type of drink. Looks like chocolate milk. I'm hoping that's what it is.
We all sit down at a table and start eating. Jessie takes a sip of the drink and makes a face.

"Eww. This tastes like seaweed," she says.

"How do you know what seaweed tastes like?" Zuri asks.

Luke's face lights up. "There's only one logical explanation. Jessie is a mermaid!"

She rolls her eyes. "I am not a mermaid. I went on a trip to Ocean City and accidentally ate some seaweed."

"Ocean City?" Luke says. "There's no such thing as that."

"Actually, yes there is. Its a city in Maryland," Ravi says.

"Oh," Luke says. Just as we're finishing our breakfast, or at least most of it, Xander walks up to us.

"Hey babe," he says giving he a hug.

"Hi," I reply.

Jessie smiles. "You must be Xander. You're Emma's boyfriend right?" Xander nods. "And you're also the father of her baby."

Xander looks uncomfortable for a minute. "Um..."

"No its fine. I dont really care. As long as you're all happy."

Griff and Lou walk in. When Griff sees Zuri, he turns to leave but Lou stops him.

Griff POV

Lou and I were going to get breakfast. When we entered the caf, I saw her. Zuri. I wanted to leave but Lou stopped me.

"Its okay. Go talk to her," she said. I nodded and walked over to Zuri.

"Can we talk?" I asked. She looked at me like she was scared. Emma put a hand on her shoulder.

"Its okay," Emma said. "Go."

"But what about Jessie?" Zuri asked. I knew it was an excuse.

"Just go. Griff wants to talk to you. I'm sure its important."

Zuri gave me a terrified look and followed me outside. Truth is, I was terrified too.

A/N: Hey guys. I'm doing this thing were I'm gonna update one or two of my stories everyday. I call it the "A Chapter a Day Challenge." So tune in for more exciting chapters. Things are about to get heated! Thanx lovelies.