Bad boys

Griff POV

When I entered the cabin, I saw Jason kissing my girlfriend. No, ex-girlfriend. I hate referring to her like that.

"Zuri?" I said. She quickly pushed that bastard, Jason away. Then she backed away from both of us with a scared look on her face. She looked like she was at the verge of tears.

"Griff-" she said before running out the door. When she left I stormed over to Jason and pinned him against the wall.

"Why the hell were you kissing my girlfriend?" I yelled.

Ex-girlfriend," Jason said with little smile on his face.

"Shut up," I said. "This is all your fault. If it weren't for you, Zuri and I would still be dating. But you had to go and make her hate me."

"Now you're blaming it on me?" he asks. "It was your fault. You were literary acting like she didn't exist. What was I supposed to do? Just watch her suffer? She deserves a great boyfriend. Not some stupid retarded juvenile delinquent."

When those words escaped his mouth, I punched him. Harder than I've ever punched someone. He fell to the floor with blood all over his nose.

"Take that back," I say.

He looks up at me. "What? That I would make a better boyfriend than you? I'm not taking anything back. You're a good for nothing jerk. You don't deserve Zuri."

I punch him again and again, and he weakly tries to fright me back. The door opens and someone tries to break me away from Jason. I finally give up and back away. It was Lou and Xander.

"Dude!" Xander says. "What the heck were you doing?"

I don't respond. I just look at the ground. Lou helps Jason up.

"I'm gonna go take him to Woodchuck cabin. I have a first aid kit in there," she says to Xander.

He nods and turns back to me after they leave.

"We need to talk."

"I don't want to talk," I say bitterly.

"You don't have a choice young man."

"Yes I do," I say, finally looking up at him. "You're not my dad."

"No, but I am your brother," he says.

"You're my adoptive brother. It doesn't matter. I don't want to talk. Just leave me alone. Please."

Then I walk away.