Datez

Griff POV

Ever since we got back to Camp Kikiwaka, Zuri and I haven't been spending much time together. And there's Cassie's brother. I think he likes Zuri or something. If so, he better back off.

Anyway, Zuri and I have a date today, and I'll make sure everything goes perfectly.

Later

I go over to the Woodchuck cabin and knock on the door. No one answers, so I open the door, and I find Emma laying on her bed, reading a book and eating chips.

"Hi Emma," I say. "Didn't you hear me knock on the door?"

"What? Oh. I didn't hear you. Zuri's in the bathroom," she says.

"Okay," I say nodding. I don't know if I should be scared or worried. I have never seen Emma read a book before, unless it's for school, and she's acting so strange.

Zuri rushes over to me.

"Sorry I took so long," she says. "I was applying some makeup on."

I take both of her hands in mine.

"You're too pretty for makeup, Zuri," I say.

"Aww!" she says, giving me a kiss. When she pulls away, she turns her attention to Emma. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Yep," Emma replies. "Bye lovebirds."

We say goodbye to her and go on our date.

Zuri POV

Griff takes us near the dock, and spreads a blanket on the floor. I stare up at the stars and sit down once the blanket is made.

He takes out some food he packed in a basket. There's apple pie, a cake, muffins, sandwiches, and lots of fruits. And there's some apple cider too.

"Wow," I say. "Where did you get this food? Murphy's food doesn't look thus good."

"I have my ways," Griff says, grinning. He cuts me a piece of cake. I smile at him, and he smiles back.

"Thanks Griff," I say. "For all of this. You're such an amazing boyfriend."

"Anything for you, Zuri," he says as he leans towards me. Our lips collide, and before I know it, I'm lying on the blanket with Griff hovering on top of me, and we're making out.

We don't go any further than kissing, even though I want to. We're too young for that. Maybe we will in the future.

After making out, I rest my head on Griff's chest. I can feel the beating of his heart through his shirt. We stare at the stares for the rest of the night.

Emma POV

I haven't been feeling like myself lately. Like for instance, I love reading nowadays. And it's not fashion magazines. Actual books. Ew. What's happening to me? My stomach has been hurting a lot too. And I feel hungry a lot too. I eat too many snacks.

I really hope I'm not pregnant. I am not ready to be a mother, and I'm sure Xander is not ready to be a father either. I haven't reached me period date yet, so I don't know yet. I have my fingers crossed that I'm not pregnant.

A/N: Hey guys! Tell me what you think! Is Emma pregnant? Do you think the story would be better if Emma was pregnant or not?

Thanks 4 reading. Peace Out ✌