"Hanging Out" with Cassie

Emma POV

After mom hit me two days ago, I had ran out of the cabin and headed to Grizzly cabin. When Xander saw me, he got really pissed off and outed put mom. She got really mad and left. O think she felt guilty about hitting me.

But anyway, now I'm better. I really don't want to keep this baby.  Xander wants to though. But it might get in the way of things. I dunno. Maybe I'll change my mind.

Luke POV

So far, Cassie and I have "hung out" twice. She's really cute. We're "hanging out" again today by the river. We're not really dating, but we're more than friends. But not best friends either.

"So how do you like it here so far?" she asks. She moves her hand a little so our hands are touching.

"It's pretty cool here," I say. "Especially with you here."

She giggles. "You're so cute Luke."

We kiss for awhile. It feels so nice. Then I break it up and give her my best serious look.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," she says.

"Do you like me?" I ask.

"Yeah. Of course. Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if maybe you'd like to make it official?" I ask.

"Like be your girlfriend?" she asks. I nod. "Yes. Of course Luke!"

She kisses me again. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too Cass," I say.

I'm so happy. Cassie is my girlfriend!