Chapter 6

The bus ride back to Karasuno was very quiet, because everyone was asleep. Once they got back to the school, everyone went their separate ways. Hinata and Suka walked home together like they always did.

"So what even happened at Nekoma anyways? One second I saw you on top of Yamamoto, swinging as hard as you could, then another second I saw your fist sticking out of a door." asked Hinata.

"Well, that Yamamoto guy grabbed my butt so I kinda lost my temper on him. Then Kuroo picked me up and threw me in the equipment room, and stood in front of the door so I couldn't get out. I got so mad that I started pushing the door as hard as I could, which obviously didn't work. So I punched a hole right through hoping to hit Kuroo but I missed. When I reached my peak of anger, I busted the door open and attacked Kuroo with out thinking. Then I realized what I was doing and stopped because I was embarrassing myself. We went back to the equipment room where we started yelling at each other, but he won the argument, and he also won my phone number..." Suka explained.

Hinata looked incredibly confused, but nodded. They said goodbye to each other, and split paths. When Suka got home, she quickly opened her phone to see if she got any messages from Kuroo. And there it was. "Hello, Kitten." it read. There was no mistake, that's Kuroo alright.

Suka stayed up all night texting Kuroo, which resulted in her being tired for all of the following day.

When Suka and Hinata were walking toward the gym after school for practice, they met up with Nishinoya and Asahi. Suka immediately smiled. Over the last few weeks, Suka became really good friends with Asahi, and best friends with Nishinoya. They were both liberos, of course.

"Asahi, can you give me a piggy back ride?" Suka asked, as she yawned.

Asahi smiled. "Someone looks tired today." he said as he bent down so Suka could jump onto his back.

"Is this what it's like to be tall?" Suka asked, and giggled.

Everyone giggled.

"Well, goodnight." she said, and laid her head on Asahi's shoulder. Suka fell asleep on Asahi's back, within seconds!

"She looks so peaceful for once... No yelling, no punching, no anything. She looks so cute." Nishinoya said, his eyelashes fluttering.

When they got to the gym, everyone looked over to the doors and couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Everyone gathered around Asahi as if he had a baby koala sleeping on his back.

"Should we wake her up?" Sugawara asked.

Everyone quickly shook their heads, and Sugawara laughed.

"Practice will finally be peaceful" Tsukishima said.

"Sh....Shut up Tsukishima..." Suka mumbled.

Everyone giggled.

"Is she talking in her sleep?" Daichi asked.

"It seems so" Sugawara replied.

"Asahi, put her down on the bench or something. We need to start practicing. Except this time, quietly." Nishinoya said.

Asahi did as he was told, and practice began. No body yelled, everyone wanted to have a peaceful practice for once.

Suddenly, Tsukishima made a terrible receive that sent the ball flying straight towards Suka. The ball hit her right in the back and she fell off the bench. Everyone stood still, waiting for the Hulk to awake, and unleash. However, nothing happened. Asahi slowly walked over to the bench, and saw that Suka was still sound asleep. He stared at the team in disbelief.

"She's still asleep!" he exclaimed.

"That's one heavy sleeper." Tanaka laughed.

"Look at the time! Looks like practice is over." Daichi said.

No matter how hard everyone tried, no one could manage to wake Suka up. Therefore Asahi, Hinata, and Nishinoya volunteered to take her home.

As they were walking home, Nishinoya asked, "Don't you wish practice was always this quiet?"

"It's nice to have some peace and quiet, but I like having Suka around. She gives the best constructive criticism, and she's also really funny. Plus, my favorite parts of practice is when she yells at Tsukishima for his lousy receives.." Asahi replied.

"I agree with Asahi" Hinata added.

"It's the second house on your left." Hinata said as he went in the opposite direction, leaving Nishinoya and Asahi alone with Suka. Once they reached her house, they knocked on her door, and Suka's mother opened it.

"Your daughter fell asleep at our practice and we can't wake her up, so we brought her home." Nishinoya told Mrs. Mayato.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry about that! She's such a heavy sleeper. Please come in!" She said as she made way for the two boys.

"Would you mind leaving her in her room? It's the first one on the right." her mother said.

The boys nodded and walked up the stairs to her room. They opened the door, and looked around in shock. There were holes all over the walls. Asahi put Suka on her bed, and then they investigated her room. It looked like a normal room; other than the fact that the wall was covered in holes. It was a light shade of grey, and all of the furniture was white. They noticed there was a laptop on her desk, and it was open.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Nishinoya said and smirked at Asahi.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Asahi replied.

"Oh come on, she's knocked out! There's no need to worry."

"I don't know man..."

They turned on her laptop and were about to go through her search history, when they felt someone tug on their hair.

"Looking for something?" Suka asked.

"N-N-No... Nishinoya replied.

"Are you sure about that?" Suka asked again, pulling his hair even harder.

Suddenly Suka's mom yelled, "Come down stairs boys, I made some tea."

"You got lucky this time" Suka muttered, and let go of their hair.

They all went downstairs and sat down at the table.

"Thank you for going through all this trouble to bring Suka back." Mrs. Mayato said.

"No worries" Asahi said and smiled.

"Next time, don't fall asleep at school" Suki's mom told her sternly.

After finishing their tea, Nishinoya said, "Well, we better get going. It's getting pretty late."

Suka hugged them both before they left.

"Who's Kuroo?" Suka's mom suddenly asked, as soon as the door closed.

Crap! How did she find out about him? Did she go on my phone? Suka thought to herself.

"He's this cute guy I met from Nekoma... Why do you ask?" Suka replied, worriedly.

"He came by after school but you weren't here. He wanted me to give you this.

Suka's mother handed her a box with a bow on it. Suddenly the lid of the box started to move!

What the heck is that? She thought.

She opened the box to reveal a small, black kitten.