Chapter 16

The next morning, Suka woke up before anyone from Nekoma.

What the hell? Where am I? She thought. She looked around and saw Kuroo sleeping peacefully beside her. She quietly got up and made her way through everyone sleeping on the floor, being careful not to wake anyone up. As she reached the door, someone whispered in her ear, "Where do you think you're going, kitten?"

Suka jumped. She turned around and saw it was Kuroo. "You scared the crap out of me!" she whisper yelled.

"Sorry my love. Let's get breakfast." he said.

Suka looked down.

"I think you should put a shirt on..." Suka said, looking at the ground shyly.

"Why? I'm comfortable how I am." Kuroo replied.

"Because... I don't want anyone looking at you..." she trailed off, getting quieter and quieter.

"Say that again?" Kuroo asked, although he heard what she said.

Suka exhaled.

"Because I don't want anyone checking you out..." she said quietly, looking at the ground.

Kuroo smiled. He only wanted her to repeat what she said because it made him feel all warm and fuzzy. He pulled Suka in a hug, squishing her face into his abs.

"Babe! What are you doing?" she said, her voice muffled.

"It's cute when you get jealous." Kuroo replied.

Suka blushed. Once Kuroo finally agreed to putting a shirt on, they went to the cafeteria. No one was there other than the two of them, and Bokuto and Akaashi who were happily flirting and sharing pancakes.

"How cute." Suka said to her boyfriend.

"We're cuter" he replied, and leaned in for a kiss.

Suka put her finger on his lips and said, "Uh-uh. Not until this goes away" pointing to her lip which still had a visible cut on it. Kuroo groaned.

They decided to sit down next to Akaashi and Bokuto.

"Good morning, my favorite cousin and favorite setter!" Suka said happily.

"What am I your favorite of?" Kuroo asked, with hope in his eyes.

"You're my favorite dork" Suka replied, and giggled.

"Hey....." Kuroo pouted.

"I'm joking babe, you're my favorite everything." Suka replied, and hugged him.

"Everything?" Kuroo smirked.

"Oh shush, you're so dirty minded!" Suka scoffed.

"Well someone seems happy today..." Akaashi said, eating a piece of pancake.

"I actually am! We're playing Ubugawa today, and I heard they're the serving team! There's not a single serve I can't receive, so they better have another way to get points by!" Suka exclaimed.

"Have fun with that." Akaashi replied.

"I will! In fact, Karasuno will win!" Suka replied, and stuck her tongue out at them.

"Oh really? Let's bet on it." Kuroo said.

"If I win, you have to perform a strip show for me." Suka said, and smirked.

"And if you loose, you have to call me daddy for the rest of the day!" Kuroo replied, also smirking.

"Game on!" Suka said, standing up and spilling her breakfast everywhere.  "I've gotta go practice then!" she added, leaving the cafeteria.

"Wait! Suka, clean up this mess!" Bokuto said, but Suka had already left the cafeteria.

"I'm excited to see how this is going to turn out..." Akaashi said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite trying their very hardest, Karasuno lost their game against Ubugawa. As soon as Suka walked out of the gym, she hid behind every corner, trying to hide from Kuroo. Right as she was about to open the door to the bathroom, she felt someone grab her waist from behind.

"Trying to hide from me?" Kuroo asked.

Suka gulped. "Of course not..." she said hesitantly.

"I know you lost" he said into Suka's ear, making her shiver.

"I'm sorry.... Daddy..." Suka mumbled.

Kuroo smirked.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you." he teased.

Suka smirked. She had an idea. If he was gonna make her call him daddy all day, she might as well have some fun with it. She pulled her shirt down revealing more of her boobs, and pulled her shorts up so her butt looked bigger. She turned around and faced Kuroo.

"I'm sorry, daddy." she said, trying her best to look sexy.

Kuroo's face went red as he looked at Suka in shock. Suddenly... something started to rise...

"Come here" Suka said, grabbing the collar of his shirt and dragging him into the closest empty classroom. She pushed him onto the table, and sat on his lap.

"This needs to come off" she said, tugging at his shirt.

Kuroo took his shirt off instantly and waited with lust in his eyes. Suka grabbed a cloth from a desk nearby and tied his hands together with it, making sure to tie it to the desk leg so he wouldn't be able to move. Then she grabbed another cloth and put it over his eyes.

She started kissing all up and down his chest, leaving lightly colored hickeys.

Kuroo groaned. "Baby....."

She was moving down his body, and stopped above the waistband of his pants.

"Suka?" he asked, wondering why she stopped.

Suka got off of his lap and started walking towards the door.

"I have to go. Sorry, daddy." she smirked, leaving Kuroo tied down, shirtless, and hard.

Author's Note

Sorry for making this chapter so short, I just wanted to end it on a bit of a cliff hanger! Hope you like it, xoxo.