Chapter 8

Suddenly, Kuroo's face became visible. Suka smiled and opened the door so he could come in.

"What are you doing here? It's the middle of the night!" Suka asked, trying to wipe the smile off her face but couldn't.

"I was missing you too much and wanted to see you" he replied shyly, scratching the back of his head.

Suka blushed. "How did you get here?" she asked.

"I walked." he replied blankly.

Suka's eyes widened. "You walked that far?!?!?! Oh dear, you must be so tired..." she said. She looked up at the clock. "Well there's no point in leaving, why don't you stay here for the night?" she added.

No way... I can't believe she's asking me to sleep over.. This could be my chance to finally get my first kiss! Kuroo thought to himself.

"Would you like to see your kitten?" Suka asked him with a smile.

"But she's standing right in front of me..." Kuroo smirked.

"Very funny. I'll go get him." she said as she walked up the stairs and into her room. She came back with the small black kitten in her hands.

"What did you decide to name him?" Kuroo asked.

"Yeah.. about that... I still haven't given him a name..." she mumbled and looked away.

Kuroo took the kitten from her arms.

"I guess I'll just have to name him myself then." Kuroo said and laughed.

"Don't you dare... He's mine!" she replied.

After arguing about the little kitten, they decided to sit down and watch horror movies.

Kuroo wrapped his arm around Suka, and she blushed. She laid her head on his shoulder, and the kitten jumped onto the couch and sat on Kuroo's lap.

"He's almost as little as you" Kuroo said.

Suka jumped off of the couch and threw a punch at Kuroo. However, he caught her wrist and pinned her down on the couch, her arms above her head.

He got on top of her and said, "I don't think so." and smirked.

What the hell?? Why can he always predict my movements?? This isn't fair!! Suka thought to herself. She felt her face get redder and redder.

"Aw... is Suka blushing because of me?" Kuroo asked, and smirked again.

Before Kuroo realized, Suka rolled on top of him, and sat on top of him.

"I don't think so." she said, mocking Kuroo. "You're the one blushing" she added.

"But I'm not blush-"

Before Kuroo could finish his sentence, Suka leaned in and kissed him.

"Now you are" she smirked, as Kuroo's face went red.

Suka got off of Kuroo and said "I'm gonna go grab a sweater. I'll be back in a sec" and ran upstairs.

OMG!!! I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS!! They both thought to themselves.

Suka came back downstairs to find Kuroo fast asleep, with her kitten laying on his stomach, in the exact same position he was in. She giggled, then grabbed her phone and took a picture of the two of them sleeping together.

How cute, she thought.

She lifted the kitten and sat down on the arm of the couch. "Welcome to the family, Kuroo Jr." Suka whispered as she stared at the kitten.