Chapter 32

"That's my girl" Kuroo said, watching Suka give Terushima the death stare.

"Are you sure she's still your 'girl'?" Inuoka asked.

"Well... She never really said she was breaking up with me... so I guess we're still together..." Kuroo replied.

Back in the gym, Karasuno was warming up for their next game against Wakutani.

Suka looked up at the bleachers, and saw Kuroo staring back at her. She rolled her eyes and continued talking to Coach Ukai about what formations they should play.

As the game began, Karasuno took the lead.

"Their captain reminds me of the little-" Coach Ukai said, but was interrupted by sudden gasps.

Suka immediately swung her head to look at the court, and saw Daichi lying on the floor surrounded by his team mates.

"Sit down on the bench." Coach Ukai said to the players. They did as they were told, and Suka ran towards Daichi. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Daichi, where are you right now?"Suka asked.

"At the Spring Tournament..." he said, quietly.

"Who are you playing against?" Suka questioned again.

Daichi paused for a moment, then replied, "Wakutani..."

Suka sighed with relief. She put her hand out to help him up, and the two of them started walking out of the gym.

"I'll take him to the infirmary. Put Ennoshita on in Daichi's place." Suka said, before wobbling away with Daichi.

"Are you alright? What happened?" Suka asked, as they walked out of the gym.

"Me and Tanaka dove for the ball and we collided." Daichi replied.

Suka nodded and continued walking. Suddenly she heard someone running behind them, and when she turned around she saw Suga, panting.

"Are you okay?" he immediately asked. He had so much fear in his eyes, Suka could tell he was worried about Daichi.

"I'm fine, thank you." Daichi replied, trying to smile.

"I can take him to the infirmary. I think Ennoshita is in need of one of your motivational speeches. Hurry or else the time out will be over." Suga said, putting one of Daichi's arms around his shoulder to help him keep his balance.

Suka nodded and wobbled as fast as she could back to the gym. Luckily, she made it in time before the time out ended. She walked over to a nervous Ennoshita, who looked like he would pass out any second.

"Look at me. I know you are worried and I know about your past with volleyball. But you have to try your hardest. A captain doesn't earn his title because of the things he is good at. A captain earns his title by how well he can move on from the things he is bad at. If you mess up a point, so what? Forget it. Do and say good things to your team, and they will do the same to you." Suka said, looking him straight in the eye.

Hearing this speech, Ennoshita managed to calm down a little bit. Before Suka could continue, the buzzer rang, meaning the time out was over.

"Good luck." she said, and sat down on the bench.

At first, Ennoshita wasn't doing so well. But as the match progressed, he was getting better and better. As the game was ending, Yamaguchi was put in as a pinch server.

"Go Yamaguchi!" Suka yelled, causing some people to look at her with strange faces.

Yamaguchi blushed, and served the ball. It hit the tape roll, and just rolled over onto the other side.