Chapter 13

The next morning, Suka woke up really early to get breakfast. She was looking around to see who to sit with, when she spotted a short, blond haired boy from Nekoma sitting by himself, playing video games on his console. She decided to sit at his table, across from him.

He looked up from his console, and looked at Suka with a puzzled expression.

"I'm Suka from Karasuno, and you must be...?" she said.

"Kenma. You're Kuroo's girlfriend right?" he said, continuing to play video games.

"Um.. Yeah.." she replied.

"He never stops talking about you." he said bluntly.

Suka blushed. She quickly changed the topic.

"So uh, what game are you playing?" she asked.

"It's called Ōkamiden." Kenma replied.

"Mind if I try?" Suka asked.

"Go ahead, but I've been stuck on this level for the past 3 days so don't worry if you don't pass it." he said as he gave her his console.

After about 30 seconds, Suka handed Kenma his console back and smiled.

Level Complete, it said on the screen. Kenma stared at her in disbelief.

"H-How?" he said, with his jaw hanging open.

Before Suka could explain, she felt an arm wrap around her waist. She looked beside her and saw that Kuroo sat next to her and put his plate down on the table.

"Good morning, baby" he said tiredly as he put his head on Suka's shoulder. "Hey Kenma" he added.

"Good morning", Suka and Kenma both replied.

"Who do we play today?" Kenma asked Kuroo.

"Karasuno." he replied. "Prepare to get crushed." he finished, and looked at Suka.

Suka rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I hope you know that I'll actually be playing and not assistant coaching." she said.

Kuroo smirked. "I'll be sure to tire you out" he said, and winked.

Kenma fake barfed. "You guys are gross, get a room or something!" he exclaimed.

They both giggled.

More and more people started entering the cafeteria, but none of them were from Karasuno. Suka was puzzled as to why none of her team mates were awake. The three of them finished their breakfast and decided to check where the Karasuno team was sleeping. As they opened the door, everyone was sound asleep.

"Should we wake them up?" Kenma asked.

"Yup, and I have the perfect way to do it." Suka replied, with an evil grin.

"Uh oh..." Kuroo and Kenma said in unison.

"Do you know if there are any barrels that I can fill with water?" she asked.

"Yeah, they're outside and I think there's also a water hose beside them." Kenma replied.

They ran outside and started filling up the barrels with ice-cold water. They brought them inside and into the Karasuno room.

"Now!" Suka said as the three of them poured the water all over the Karasuno boys.

They all immediately woke up, screaming because of how cold the water was.

"Wake up sleepy heads!" she said, as she tossed the barrel aside.

"SUKA!!" they all yelled and chased her through the halls of the school.

Suka turned the corner and saw Coach Ukai.

"What's going on? Why are you running?" he said, and noticed the giant stampede of boys coming into the hall.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Suka yelled and passed by Coach Ukai. He quickly started running behind Suka, and they both ran into one of the classrooms.

Huffing and puffing, Coach Ukai asked again, "What happened?"

"They weren't waking up, so I decided to help them out by pouring a little bit of cold water on them! Hehe.." Suka replied, hesitantly.

Coach Ukai face palmed.

They heard the footsteps of the stampede get louder and louder. Suka and Ukai quickly hid behind desks.

"Come on Suka, you can't hide from us!" Nishinoya said.

The door opened and Suka held her breath. After a moment, she heard Suga say, "She's not in here."

Suka sighed with relief. The door closed and the foot steps started to fade away, signaling that the coast was clear.

Suka looked outside the door. No one was in sight. Ukai started walking in the other direction towards the Coach's rooms and Suka started walking back towards the cafeteria.

As she turned the corner, she came face to face with all of the angry Karasuno boys. Before she could run, Asahi and Tanaka quickly grabbed her arms so she couldn't escape.

"Let go of me!" she yelled as she tried to free herself from their grip but failed. Suddenly she saw Tsukishima and Kageyama holding a large barrel of water.

"No no no no no... Please... I'm sorry..." she said, whimpering.

"Payback" they said in unison as they spilled the water on Suka, leaving her soaked from head to toe. They quickly ran off, laughing.

"I hate them sometimes." she muttered to herself. "But hey, I had it coming" she laughed to herself. As she walked back to the cafeteria, she saw Kenma and Kuroo also drenched in water.

"You too?" she said, as she sat down. They both nodded, and laughed.

Kuroo and Kenma looked down at Suka.

She looked down at what they were looking at and noticed that her bra was shining right through her shirt!

"Damn it, why did I have to wear a white shirt today?" she said.

"Come on, let's go change." Kuroo said, getting up.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll catch up with you guys in a second." Kenma said, and gave Kuroo the thumbs up as he winked.

Suka and Kuroo started walking back to their rooms. They both grabbed a pair of clothes from their rooms and started walking towards the change rooms.

Of course, the girl's change room was locked.

Perfect timing... Suka thought as she walked into the boys change room.

She turned the corner and saw Kuroo with nothing on but his boxers.

"Suka! What are you doing!" Kuroo exclaimed.

"Um... The girl's change room was locked..." she said, unable to take her eyes off his body.

"So you decided to go in the boys change room instead of looking for a washroom?" he said, smirking.

Suka face palmed.

"That would've been a better idea... I'll go do that..." she said, and started to walk towards the door, but Kuroo grabbed her wrist.

"You're already here... so you might as well just get changed..." Kuroo smirked again.

Suka rolled her eyes and took off her shirt. She turned away from Kuroo.

Suka suddenly felt his arms wrap around her waist as Kuroo started kissing her neck.

"Kuroo... What are you d-" she said before a slight moan came out of her mouth. She quickly covered her mouth.

She could feel Kuroo smirk. "Damn baby, that was hot" he said.

She turned around and put her arms around his neck. Kuroo grabbed her waist and picked her up, pushing her back onto the wall. They kissed each other sloppily. Kuroo started moving down to Suka's neck, leaving a dark blue hickey.

Suka heard the door open and saw Kenma standing there, shocked.

"When I said get a room, I didn't mean the boys change room!" he said.