Chapter 28

"Of course" Suka replied.

They kissed each other like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm still here, you know!" Kenma exclaimed.

"I don't care" Kuroo replied, before returning to Suka's lips.

"You guys are disgusting." Kenma said, as he turned away and started playing video games.

Suka pulled away and giggled, before joining Kenma.

"Tetsou, take a shower. You stink." Suka said, scrunching her nose.

"Oh right... I kinda forgot for the past few days..." Kuroo replied, scratching the back of his neck.

When Kuroo got out of the shower, he joined the two of them in playing video games.

"You're going down." Kuroo said, with a determined expression.

"Game on!" Suka replied, with the same expression.

After an hour of playing video games, Kenma and Kuroo gave up.

"How are you so good at this if you never even play?" Kenma said, sighing.

"Easy! Every level has some sort of pattern to it, you just have to figure it out!" Suka replied, getting up from the couch.

"My baby is so talented..." Kuroo mumbled, admiring Suka.

"I've gotta go home or my mom is going to start worrying. I'll text you guys when I get home. It was nice seeing you again!" Suka said, as she walked out of the door.

"Bye!" Kenma replied.

"Bye, my love." Kuroo replied.

Suka waved as she got in her car, and drove away.

The next day, she got to school with a huge smile on her face.

"You sure look happy today! What's up?" Hinata asked, on their way to class.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just having one of those days, y'know?" Suka replied.

They got to their math class, but before they could sit down, their teacher announced, "Good morning everyone, we're having a new seating plan so please check the black board to see where your new seat is."

Suka sighed. She liked where she was sitting; beside Hinata and in front of Kageyama. She looked at the blackboard and found she was still sitting beside Hinata, but now Yamaguchi was on her other side. Suka was quite fond of this seating plan, until she found out that Tsukishima was sitting in front of her. She sat down in between her two friends, and exclaimed, "How am I supposed to see anything with this giant sitting in front of me?!"

Tsukishima turned around and muttered, "Maybe if you grew a few centimeters..."

"What was that?" Suka exclaimed, getting out of her seat.

Yamaguchi and Hinata held her back, and class begun.

*time skiperoonis*

"Today was such a long day..." Nishinoya said, yawning.

"I had to spend all of math class unable to see the chalk board because a dinosaur is now sitting in front of me." Suka replied while squinting her eyes.

Asahi and Nishinoya both laughed. They all walked to practice together like they always did.

"I can't wait for the Spring Tournament tomorrow, I wonder who we're gonna play against!" Nishinoya exclaimed, as the three of them entered the gym.

"Tomorrow we'll be playing Ougiminami High, so make sure to get a good night's sleep and a healthy breakfast." Coach Ukai said to the boys in the gym. They all started walking out of the gym.