Chapter 39

Kuroo started getting dressed while Suka just laid on her bed.

"Come on babe, we've got a party to be hosting" he said, pulling Suka out of bed.

"I don't think I can walk..." Suka complained.

Kuroo giggled and helped Suka get up.

"It hurts..." Suka groaned.

"It's not my fault my dick is so huge" Kuroo replied.

"Tetsou, you're so vulgar!" Suka cried.

They got dressed and went back into the backyard. As soon as they opened the door, everyone cheered.

"Cheers to Suka and Kuroo, for finally loosing their virginities!" Bokuto said, raising his glass.

Everyone followed Bokuto and said in unison, "Cheers!" before chugging their drinks.

Suka and Kuroo's faces went red as everyone laughed.

"How did you guys know we had sex?" Kuroo asked.

"Next time, close the window before you do it." Akaashi said, pointing to the open window.

Suka and Kuroo both face palmed.

"How did we not realize that?" Suka asked.

Everyone laughed.

"Let's get some dancing up in here!" the DJ shouted.

Everyone cheered, "Ayyyyy!" and walked to the dance floor that was created.

Everyone was singing and dancing all night long, having a great time.

~The End~

Authors Note:

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this last month and a half, I am so thankful for everyone who enjoyed reading this. I've had a fun time writing this and I hope you all had as much fun reading it. I'm gonna take a small break from writing, but I'll be writing another fanfic soon. (Possibly on Kuroko no Basket). Thank you once again to everyone who has read this.

Love, Ku.