Chapter 23

After a few minutes of discussing what they were going to do today, Akaashi and Suka decided to wake up their boyfriends.

"Get up, we're going to the beach." Akaashi said, tapping Bokuto's and Kuroo's shoulder.

They both groaned.

"We don't even have swim suits..." Bokuto muttered.

"We're going to the store to buy some. I need a new swimsuit too." Suka said.

They both hesitated, but eventually got up and off of the couch. Suka and Akaashi looked around the house for towels, a beach volleyball, and all beach necessities.

As they were leaving, Suka yelled to her mum, "We're going to the beach, we'll be back tonight! Love you!" and shut the door.

They drove to the mall and walked in a store which specifically sold swim suits.

Bokuto and Kuroo were the first ones to try on their swimsuits. Since they were both still half asleep, Suka and Akaashi had to pick for them. They walked out of the fitting rooms lazily and looked at themselves in the mirror.

Suka looked at the two of them happily. "Do you like them?" she asked.

"They're too long"

"They make my balls itch"

Suka face palmed. She went back to the racks of swimsuits and grabbed 2 other pairs. She came back and handed them to the boys. When they got changed they walked out and looked in the mirror again.

"I look weird"

"So do I"

Suka face palmed again, and this time Akaashi did too.

After getting changed several times, they both finally found swimsuits they liked and went back to the racks. This time Kuroo and Bokuto chose for Suka and Akaashi.

Kuroo pulled out a blue and white bikini, and turned to Suka.

"How's this?" he asked.

"What is that even supposed to cover?" Suka asked.

"Come on, you'd look great in it. Plus, what have you got to loose?" Kuroo asked.

"Oh I don't know, my dignity?" Suka replied, rolling her eyes.

"Oh please, you lost that when you tried to pick a fight with Yamamoto for touching your tush" Kuroo said, and stuck his tongue out.

Suka looked at him angrily and grabbed the bathing suit from Kuroo without thinking.

"Fine." she said through gritted teeth. She walked back to the fitting room and put it on.

"There's no way I'm wearing this" Suka said from behind the curtain.

Kuroo walked over to the curtain and whispered, "Can I come in?"

"I guess..." Suka replied.

Kuroo carefully walked in, and looked at Suka. The sight of her in a bikini seemed to wake him up. He stared up and down, admiring everything about her.

"What're you looking at?" Suka asked, crossing her arms.

"I'm not gonna bother trying to hide it, you look hot as hell right now." Kuroo replied, licking his lips.

"You're such a perv!" Suka exclaimed, and pushed him out.

She stepped out of the fitting room and looked at Bokuto and Akaashi.

"Well..?" she said quietly, and uncertainly.

"Gorgeous!" Bokuto said, earning him a glare from Kuroo. "Oh come on, she's my cousin!" Bokuto exclaimed, noticing the glare Kuroo was giving him.