*Chapter 7-When in Rome...*

A/N: This is Steven... *drools a river*

 *drools a river*

...............

Kat's POV.

I huffed out as I zipped close the last of the luggage. I swing it down from the bed and take it's place.

You may ask: "Why am I packing?"

Well, it's a bit hard to tell. But quite simple. Me and the whole pack are going to Rome.

What? Rome? Shut up! Why? Is it because I'm so rich and I can pay for all of their retirement plans?

NO! I don't have that kind of money!

To speak clearly, this trip, is a business trip. For all of us. What kind of buisness trip is this? Well, the type that requires all of the werewolves in the world to gather in one place.

That's right, the Grand Council meeting. The Grand Council meeting is basically an excuse for mates to meet, so people can socialize, brag about your ranks, packs, have games, etc. But most importantly, for Alphas to meet. We form alliances, keep peace, help packs, hear out ideas, talk property and money. The usual on a normal Alpha meeting. But this one includes the council. And we also talk laws and punishments for pack members and rouges. Also, people can sky rocket their status in one of these meetings. But also lower it. Over all, lots of things happen here. And it's very important we all attend.

The meeting is located in an underground stadium that's been concealed and protected by magical spells. Any human is lead away from the place, and no one knows where it is. Because every time the Grand Council Meeting happens, it changes places. Since it's such an important and heavy trip we're making, most people are flying out from different planes in different days. The Pack House, which consists of the Alpha Family, our closest friends and some body guards are heading out today on a private plane to a 5 star Hotel in Rome. Other pack members are flying today as well. The coolest thing is that the hotel has been emptied out, just for my pack and a neighboring one. And it's all free. Courtesy of The Grand Council of course.

With things like these happening, there is never a down side. I mean, it's an epic travel for all of us! But the bit in which I'm a bit annoyed with is the 78% chance of me running into The Neon pack and their Alphas. I'm not actually worried, per-say. But you can never be too careful. I don't know the drama they could end up causing if we actually do bump into each other. And let's not forget Chase's old pack. I'm worried of the fact that they could stir up some trouble if they wanted to intimidate us. I'm sure we won't get into trouble, but you can't be too safe, right? Better to just go with the flow and enjoy our stay.

With that in mind, I got up from the bed and stretched my arms up high and relax my mind.

'I'm feeling better already.' I thought with a smile.

Suddenly, I feel sparks shoot through my neck and feel warm all over. My smile grew as Chase kissed my neck and jaw.

"You finished packing, babe?" Chase asked in a husky voice. His tone was seductive, which made me shiver, but you could practically feel the love as well.