Anger, confusion and faith

Kat’s Pov.

The past 2 weeks were hard on all of us.

We announced the deaths of Pete’s parents and the whole pack gathered around to show their respects.

Then I started training my pack members extra hard and videotaped the sessions and sent all of the tapes to every pack house and residence in the towns. I want EVERYONE ALERT.

The slaves were being showed no mercy at training either. But I have to say, they caught up good.

We worked harder and harder each day.

And I adopted Pete.

No surprise there.

But still, the kids loved him even more then when he visited.

He wouldn’t leave my side or Matt’s, Jasmines, Nate’s and Drakes side…ever.

But when it came to Chase, he was glued.

That’s how afraid the little guy was.

He even trembled like a Chihuahua.

I felt for the little guys.

Right now ,The kids, Jessie, Jamie, Jasmine, Nate and Pete were gathered around me, watching a movie.

But then I heard yelling.

Coming from the living room in the palace.

Alice, Bruno, Sally, Jared, Ally, Steven, Keven, Rachelle, Ricki and Michelle.

I ran towards them. And saw…their parents?

“What is going on here?”  I asked.

“Our parents! They are trying to make us move with them. And they won’t leave us alone.” Said Alice.

“Because you ran away from us! We love you! We are family!” Yelled one of the dads.

“Family my ass.” Said Ricki gripping on to Michelle.

“Hey! Your kids ran away because they didn’t like how they were living. So give it a break. They are old enough to live alone. In fact, they live with their mates…engaged. And Alice is pregnant. Leave them alone. Or I will have to kill you.” I threatened.

Dainala sniffed the air.

Oh yeah. It’s their time. At least two people have to die.

“What do you mean? We just wanna see our kids.” Said a trembling dad.

I walked tords him, put my hand on his face and spaced him out. Then I read is memories.

All of the beatings. All of he raping. Being unfaithful to his wife. Impregnating another woman.

Killing his father with his brother.

My wolf growled at hat one.

That father was an innocent man.

She should know, she talked to him before she woke up from her long slumber.

She finished reading his mind and looked at his eyes.

My wings stretched out, eyes purple, canines showing.

And Slash!!!