*Chapter 4- Visitors*

Sorry for the long wait. I was on a family trip and I couldn't upload on my phone, because it wouldn't let me write or edit things! -_- stupid technology. P.S. Chase at the top

......

I woke up to screaming and jumping on me. A set of tiny hands on my belly. 

Wait, what?

I winced a bit as I opened my crusted eyes. I looked around and saw Jasmine on top of my chest while jumping on it, her little hands slapping my stomach. She screamed 'Mommy!!! Wake up!!!' repeatedly.

I still don't know how to feel about that. I mean, how has she not reacted to what happened with that Alpha and his guards? How is she still cool and not screaming for her parents? I mean, I don't know much about kids or their behaviors, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't of been calling a complete stranger 'Mommy' the second she showed me affection! Is there something wrong with her?

Of course there is Kat! Her parents were killed in front of her! She probably doesn't understand what happened or how to react to it!

Maybe I should take her to a doctor when we get settled in somewhere. A psychologist? Is that what that type of doctor is called? Who cares!Once we get out of here, I'm taking her to one!

Yes, I'm planning on getting out of here. Why would I stay with a bunch of crazy people that just shoved an Alpha title down my throat? Yes, they were nice, hell. More than nice. Saints! But the fact that the most feared Alpha of all time wants to adopt me and give me his title soon is nerving. An Alpha! Title! Is this a trap? Do they do this to people they consider a threat? Maybe they will hurt me because I don't have a mate, but the rest of my friends do.

Who does that?! Something seriously strange is going on around here, and I don't know whether to look into it or just leave.

"Umph!"

I rubbed my now sore nose as it was butt-headed by a 4 year old in her attempt to wake me up.

"Okay you nasty little bugger. I'm up." I said as I got her off me and sat up on her bed. She smiled at me smugly, so I grabbed her and sat her on my lap while her legs automatically wrapped around my waist. Then I started tickling her and kissing her belly and faking that I was eating her. But while the fight was going on, I felt her tense from time to time. Shake a bit. And I know those signs very well. I decided to stop and take her to her bathroom to shower. I stayed put and helped her bath herself. She took a bit, but was clean in the end. I took out a nice shirt and jeans for her to wear, and put them on her bed. I looked around her drawer and saw a Dora pantie. It'll do. I put it on her bed and told her to get ready.

I went to my own bathroom and took a hot shower, relaxing my muscles and clearing my mind with the strong scent of sweet oranges, cinnamon and chocolate.

After I was done, I grabbed a blue bra and black pantie, some nice jeans that had a chain in it pockets, and a simple blue top.

I went to the closet, and my eyes were captivated by black boots and a red leather jacket.

I put both things on and went to check up on Jasmine. I saw she was doing just fine with her clothes, so I picked out some short black boots just like mine. She squealed all the way downstairs and into the kitchen before I could stop her.

I grabbed a brush and combed my hair. I saw the drawing that Jasmine made me. I grabbed it and an empty frame on the desk and hung it up. I finished combing my knotted hair and went downstairs to the kitchen where Jasmine and Alice were scarfing down their food.