*Chapter 9-Innocence*

A/N: The little angel below is Jasmine! Please don't read anymore up till this chapter! I may post more when I get the chance to, but please don't read! You will get confused since lots of stuff has been changed and important things are missing!

.............

Jasmine's Pov.

Me, Jessie and Jamie ran down the stairs and out the doors. We walked for a bit until we saw the glass walls. You could see everything. People talking, playing, fighting, you name it! We walked to the end of the hall and turned right. The glass wall was huge! It said "Blood Thirst Playroom." We giggled and ran inside.

Sometimes our pack name is a bit scary. People might think that when we're thirsty, we drink blood! Like Vampires! But we don't!

Jessie and Jamie asked me if I was a vampire when they got here. I told them I wasn't and that I would protect them from any vampire or monster if they ever come. We've been Best Friends ever since!

I giggled as I carried Jessie on my back. He's really heavy! I threw him on the fluffy carpet when I couldn't take it anymore.

"Let's play Hide & Go Seek!" I shouted. Some of the pack kids heard me and joined in. We were, like, 6 in total.

"I'm it!" Jessie screamed.

We ran everywhere and hid. I giggled as I crouched under the table. Other kids wanted to play, so we let them. When Jessie found us all, we hugged him and congratulated him.

Since I was the last one to be spotted, it was my turn! I had to search for the big kids now! Oh boy. Once I took a good look at all the kids who were playing, I giggled.

Jajajaja! This is gonna be fun!

There were kids like 10 years old, 12 years old, 13 years old, Matt years old (14), and even older! Like 16! That was a lot.

Before I started counting, something made me look to the side. Out in the other play rooms was the Neon packs. They're room was big too. Lots of kids were running and playing like us, except for 2.

I took a better look at them and saw a big boy laughing at the boy on the floor.

Well that's not nice! He shouldn't do that!

The boy on the floor looked up, and I got all warm and fuzzy. He was the cutest, and cootie-less boy I have ever seen! Even while crying he looked pretty!

"Pause! I'm gonna check something out first!" I screamed.

Before anyone could stop me, I ran out of our room and entered the Neon Pack's play room. I breathed in and breathed out. The smell was amazing! I don't know what it is, but I like it!

Jasmine! Remember the cute guy you have to rescue!

Right!

I made my way towards the big kid and the kid on the floor.